Eagle Crest Executive Lodge
21 Erasmus rd, Edenglen, Edenvale, 1609 Edenvale, South Africa –
ECO Friendly lodge, Go Green. Self sustaining. We have lowered our carbon footprint and the result is that the guest house uses less than half the electricity of a normal household. 1.Water heating is done through gas and solar power, lighting is done by led globes and motion sensors . 2.The roof is painted grey to reflect sun rays and keep the temperature down. 3.Aerolite 100 mm insulation was fitted in the roof to keep the heat in and the cold out . 4.Over 4 Kw of Photo voltaic panels and inverters were installed with a wind generator . 5.Cooking is done by gas . Rain water is harvested and utilized with cleaning . Eagle Crest is a safe, warm and friendly environment, and we also speak Afrikaans. We do cater for disabled as well as wheel chair. Eagle Crest Executive B/B has a fully operational private gym on the premises as well as the latest vibration therapy. Safe environment with electric fence around the property and linked to a security company. All rooms have a TV and all DSTV channels and own private entrance in an upmarket, boomed off area. Air conditioner in some unit. Free Internet Access. Secure parking. Friendly hosts.
Area Info –
- Eden Glen Shopping Centre 0.6 miles
- Karaglen Shopping Centre 0.9 miles
- Greenstone Shopping Centre 1.7 miles
- Modderfontein Golf Club 1.8 miles
- Glendower Golf Club 2.6 miles
- Kempton Park Country Club 3.4 miles
- Huddle Park Golf & Recreation 3.5 miles
- Gautrain Rhodesfield Station 3.6 miles
- Festival Mall 3.8 miles
- Modderfontein Reserve 3.9 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Observatory Golf Club 6.5 miles
- Gautrain Sandton Station 7 miles
- Johannesburg Stadium 7.9 miles
- Parkview Golf Club 9.5 miles
- Gold Reef City & Casino 12.2 miles
- O.R. Tambo International Airport 4 miles
- Lanseria Airport (Johannesburg) 20.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Eagle Crest Executive Lodge
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
- BBQ Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center (additional charge)
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Tour Desk
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment and Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Shoeshine (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning (additional charge)
- Packed Lunches
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to three children under 16 years are charged ZAR 250 per night when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Cash Eagle Crest Executive Lodge accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.