Fairview Historic Homestead
36 Stander Street, 6530 George, South Africa –
The grounds on which the Fairview homestead stands was first registered in 1861.The style of the house is typical of South African Cape Georgian architecture.The restoration and upkeep of the listed building is an ongoing labour of love.
Fairview Historic Homestead takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info –
- Fairview Business Park 0.3 miles
- Outeniqua Transport Museum 0.4 miles
- George Museum 1 miles
- Garden Route Botanical Gardens 1 miles
- Oakhurst George Arts Theatre 1.1 miles
- Mediclinic George 1.2 miles
- George Golf Club 2.2 miles
- Garden Route Mall 2.5 miles
- Cape Palette Art & Picture Framing 2.6 miles
- Kingswood Golf Estate 2.8 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Outeniqua Pass 4.2 miles
- Witfontein Nature Reserve 4.6 miles
- Links Golf Course 5.9 miles
- Milkwood Village Shopping Centre 6.1 miles
- Oubaai Golf Club 7.1 miles
- Timberlake Organic village 12.3 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- St George's Square Shopping Centre Supermarket 0.9 miles
- La Pattiserie Cafe/Bar 1.2 miles
- Bay Leaf Cafe Cafe/Bar 1.2 miles
- La Capanina Restaurant 2.5 miles
- Mead House Cafe/Bar 2.5 miles
- The Fat Fish Restaurant 2.5 miles
- Garden Route Mall Supermarket 3.1 miles
- 101 Meade Restaurant 3.1 miles
- Outeniqua Farmer's Market Market 3.7 miles
- Redberry Farm Market 6.2 miles
- Outeniqua Power Van Mountain 1.2 miles
- Outeniqua Mountain Range Mountain 3.1 miles
- Kaaimans River 3.1 miles
- Victoria Bay Ocean/Sea 5 miles
- Old Toll House Mountain 6.2 miles
- Herolds Bay Ocean/Sea 12.4 miles
- Swartvlei Lake 15.5 miles
- George Airport 6.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Fairview Historic Homestead
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
Pool and Spa
- Fence Around Pool
- Pool Towels
- Saltwater Pool
- Pool With View
- Outdoor Pool
Pets are not allowed.
- Hiking Off-site
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Express Check-in/Check-out
Entertainment & Family Services
- Books, DVDs, Music for Kids
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Car Rental
- Packed Lunches
- Honeymoon Suite
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
6:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.