Forest Hall Guest House
84 River Road, Walmer, 6070 Port Elizabeth, South Africa – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 132 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Forest Hall Guest House.
Character filled original Old English Country manor House built 1920 lovingly restored with modern finishes set in an award winning farmlike garden with 2 swimming pools ,floodlit tennis court and trampoline. Plenty secured parking with automated gates on 1.5 acres. Originally a farmhouse with new additional cottages built in the garden in keeping with the style of the original house which is a protected national heritage homestead. All our luxury rooms have private entrances ,patios and garden furniture Opposite golf estate and green belt
Forest Hall Guest House takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Little Walmer Golf Club 0.1 miles
- Settler's Park Nature Reserve 1.1 miles
- 6th Avenue Shopping Centre 1.1 miles
- Walmer Country Club 1.2 miles
- Walmer Park Shopping Centre 1.2 miles
- Port Elizabeth Golf Club 1.3 miles
- Moffett on Main Lifestyle Centre 1.5 miles
- Greenacres Shopping Centre 1.7 miles
- Port Elizabeth Golf Shop 1.8 miles
- Prince Alfred's Guard Memorial 1.8 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Springfield Mini Market & Bakery 1.9 miles
- Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium 2.8 miles
- Port Elizabeth Railway Station 2.9 miles
- Humewood Road Railway Station 3.3 miles
- Boardwalk Casino 3.5 miles
- Bibo Railway Station 3.7 miles
- University of Port Elizabeth 5.3 miles
- Sardinia Bay Golf Club 5.5 miles
- NMM University 5.7 miles
- Seaview Game & Lion Park 11.7 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- SPAR SUPERMARKET Supermarket 0.9 miles
- Boccodillos Restaurant 1.9 miles
- Angelos Restaurant 1.9 miles
- KINGS BEACH CRAFT MARKET Market 6.2 miles
- Algoa Bay Ocean/Sea 6.2 miles
- North End Lake Lake 6.2 miles
- Swartkops River River 12.4 miles
- Sundays River River 18.6 miles
- Lady Slipper Mountain Mountain 24.9 miles
- Port Elizabeth Airport 2.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Forest Hall Guest House
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
- Sun Deck
- BBQ Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Pool Cover
- Shallow End
- Pool Towels
- Saltwater Pool
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Outdoor Pool
- Massage (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Bikes Available (free)
- Cycling Off-site
- Hiking Off-site
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
- Tennis Court
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Baggage Storage
- Express Check-in/Check-out
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Car Rental
- Packed Lunches
- Honeymoon Suite
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
4:30 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
One child from 3 to 12 years is charged ZAR 150 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.