Berg Street, 6740 Swellendam, South Africa –
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 221 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Drostdy Museum 0.8 miles
- SwellenMark Regional Shopping Center 1 miles
- Swellendam Golf Course 1.5 miles
- Marloth Nature Reserve 10.7 miles
- MontEco Nature Reserve 18.7 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Super Spar Supermarket 1.3 miles
- Checkers Supermarket 1.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Gaikou Lodge
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Swellendam
Most Popular Facilities
- Picnic Area
- Outdoor Furniture
- Sun Deck
- BBQ Facilities (additional charge)
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Fence Around Pool
- Beach Chairs/Loungers
- Pool Towels
- Pool With View
- Outdoor Pool
Pets are not allowed.
- Horseback Riding Off-site (additional charge)
- Hiking (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Bottle of Water (additional charge)
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Kid-Friendly Buffet
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Secured Parking
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' Outdoor Play Equipment
- Books, DVDs, Music for Kids
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Grocery Deliveries (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Packed Lunches
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:30 PM - 7:00 PM
7:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 2 years is charged ZAR 150 per person per night in a crib.
One child from 3 to 12 years is charged ZAR 250 per person per night in an extra bed.
One older child or adult is charged 100 % of the room stay per night and person when using existing beds.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Debit card Gaikou Lodge accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.