George Lodge International
86 Davidson Street, 6530 George, South Africa –
Family Room with sofa bed
Family Room with Bunk Bed
Family Room With Kitchenette
Standard Double or Twin Room
Standard Double Room
Classic Double Room with Bath
Family Room 3 Beds
Standard Twin Room
we have had a few changes here at the Lodge, to make it even more user friendly to our guests. In the past it has always been a problem if a few guests in a group are staying at the lodge and there is no communal area for them to get together and chat. We have therefor changed our whole reception area which is now split up in three sections. One is the entrance to reception, where you will be booked in by one of our front office staff another staff member will then escort you to your room and explain all the features etc to you on your way to your room.
Area Info –
- George Museum 0.1 miles
- Oakhurst George Arts Theatre 0.1 miles
- Mediclinic George 0.2 miles
- Garden Route Botanical Gardens 0.6 miles
- Fairview Business Park 1 miles
- Outeniqua Transport Museum 1.1 miles
- George Golf Club 1.2 miles
- Cape Palette Art & Picture Framing 1.5 miles
- Kingswood Golf Estate 1.8 miles
- Outeniqua Pass 3.2 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Witfontein Nature Reserve 4.6 miles
- Oubaai Golf Club 6.9 miles
- Milkwood Village Shopping Centre 7.2 miles
- Dolphin's Creek Golf Estate 14.1 miles
- Lakes Area National Park 15.2 miles
- Botlierskop Private Game Reserve 18.9 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Mini Pick and pay Market 0.6 miles
- Mini Pick and Pay Supermarket 1.2 miles
- Primi Piatti Restaurant 0.3 miles
- Primi Piatti Cafe/Bar 0.6 miles
- George Golf Club Ski lift 3.1 miles
- Fancourt Ski lift 5.6 miles
- Outeniqua Mountain Mountain 6.2 miles
- Victoria Bay Ocean/Sea 9.3 miles
- George Airport 5.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 Reasons to Choose George Lodge International
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Fireplace
- BBQ Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Kids' Pool
- Shallow End
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- On-site Coffee Shop
- Bottle of Water (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Secured Parking
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Tour Desk
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Packed Lunches
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 8:00 PM
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children from 3 to 12 year are charged ZAR 145 per person per night when using existing beds.
All children from 12 to 18 year are charged ZAR 200 per person per night when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Debit card George Lodge International accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.