Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Gorah Elephant Camp
Addo Elephant National Park , 6105 Addo, South Africa – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.8/10! (score from 97 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Experience World-class Service at Gorah Elephant Camp
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Gorah Elephant Camp! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Gorah Elephant Camp is located in the malaria-free Addo Elephant National Park. It features a spacious swimming pool and an open patio offering views of the water hole. Free Wi-Fi is available.
Each tented luxury suite has a private deck with panoramic views and plush interiors. It comes equipped with tea-and-coffee-making facilities and the private bathroom has a shower with free toiletries.
Meals are served in the dining room at the colonial Gorah House and in an enclosed outdoor area around the fire, where guests can enjoy a gourmet barbecue and African cuisine. High tea is served every afternoon.
For relaxation, guests can lounge around the swimming pool, or enjoy the game viewing activities such as game drives and nature walks at the lodge.
Grahamstown and it’s more than 70 declared National Heritage sites is located 64 mi away and Port Elizabeth is 65 mi from the property.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.8 for a two-person trip.
Your stay will include:
Most popular amenities
4 reasons to choose Gorah Elephant Camp
- Do you offer game drives?Yes we do offer game drives and this is included in the rateAnswered on May 31, 2021
- Hi Is it safe??? Animals won’t be a problemYes it is safeAnswered on February 28, 2022
- Hello. Can i visit with children (ages 3 and 5)?Gorah only accommodates children older than 10 yearsAnswered on February 28, 2022
- Good evening , I am looking for a night accomodation in Addo - in Friday 1st April , out Saturday 2nd April . What are your rates for SA residents...Dear Dr. Steinhagen Thank you for your mail received, SA resident rates is only bookable on our direct site. Kind regards AdeleAnswered on March 28, 2022
- Do you have transport to and from PE airport?We are able to arrange private transfers with an outsourced companyAnswered on August 22, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Gorah Elephant Camp accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Pets are not allowed.
FAQs about Gorah Elephant Camp
Gorah Elephant Camp has 1 restaurant:
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Gorah Elephant Camp by:
- Car 1h 30min
The prices at Gorah Elephant Camp may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Gorah Elephant Camp is from 1:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Guests staying at Gorah Elephant Camp can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
Gorah Elephant Camp offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Swimming pool
- Game drives
Gorah Elephant Camp is 5 miles from the center of Addo.