Grootbos Private Nature Reserve
R42 between Stanford and Gansbaai, 7220 Gansbaai, South Africa – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.9/10! (score from 51 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Grootbos Private Nature Reserve.
One Bedroom Luxury Suite - Garden Lodge
Max adults: 2
Max children: 2 (up to 0 years of age)
Two-Bedroom Family Suite - Garden Lodge
Relaxation, conservation and luxury come together at Grootbos Private Nature Reserve, where the vision of a greater harmony between the world’s living creatures is brought to life. When the African gods came to Grootbos, they bestowed upon it a profound blessing – one of beauty and simplicity. Crouching discreetly in the quiet glades of dune forest between Stanford and Gansbaai, the two lodges and ultra-exclusive villas at Grootbos Private Nature Reserve preside over a phenomenal 2500 hectares of protected Fynbos. It is a multi-award winning 5-star eco-sanctuary of unparalleled beauty and recreational diversity, a stylish refuge overlooking the famous haven of Walker Bay, home to the ocean’s big five. Here, just two hours’ drive from Cape Town, is the ultimate getaway for nature enthusiasts, offering supreme privacy, with packages tailor-made to suit each individual’s specific yearnings.
Grootbos Private Nature Reserve takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Uilenkraalsmond 4.3 miles
- Gansbaai Harbour 4.8 miles
- Strandveld Museum 4.9 miles
- Shark Cage Diving Gansbaai 6.1 miles
- Kleinbaai Golf Course 6.2 miles
- Dangerpoint Lighthouse 8.8 miles
- Klein River Cheese Factory 11 miles
- Ocean/Sea 3.7 miles
- Cape Town International Airport 60.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Red Indigo & The Garden Restaurant
Food: South African
5 Reasons to Choose Grootbos Private Nature Reserve
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
- Sun Deck
Pool and Spa
- Pool Towels
- Outdoor Pool
- Massage (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Horseback Riding (additional charge)
- Pool Table
- Game Room
Food & Drink
- Kids' Meals
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' Outdoor Play Equipment
- Indoor Play Area
- Books, DVDs, Music for Kids
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Packed Lunches
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Honeymoon Suite
- Family Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.