Hamilton Parks Country Lodge
R40 White River Road, 1241 Hazyview, South Africa –
We have Owned and managed Hamilton Parks Country Lodge since April 2009. A family run business,with many years of Toursim experience We aspire to create a relaxed atmosphere in serene surroundings, Hamiltons is a paradise for birds and twitchers, fauna and flora . Nestled amidst the foothills, 1.9km from the main road.This beautiful Cape Dutch style building, now Hamilton Parks, has long been a renowned hostelery in the Lowveld. Previously a dairy and banana farm, the non indegenous species have now been removed and the farm has been returned to the natural bush. Extending to 250 ha, there is an abundance of wildlife, currently of the farm you are likely to see blue velvet monkeys, grey duiker, red duiker (very rare species) bushpigs, porcupine and bushbuck. There are plans to increase the wild life on the property such as zebras, giraff kudu and wildebeest.
Area Info –
- Sabie River 7 miles
- Kruger Park Lodge Golf Club 8.1 miles
- Numbi Gate 9.1 miles
- Pine Lake Inn Golf Course 11.1 miles
- White River Country Club 11.4 miles
- Castebridge Country Shopping centre 12.6 miles
- The Barnyard Theatre 12.6 miles
- Phabeni Gate 13.6 miles
- Jock of the Bushveld Memorial 14.5 miles
- Vertroosting Nature Reserve 17.2 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Sabie Country Club 17.4 miles
- Mac Mac Memorial 17.6 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Pioneers restuarant Restaurant 7.5 miles
- Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport 18.1 miles
- Hoedspruit Eastgate Airport 53.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: African, South African
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
5 Reasons to Choose Hamilton Parks Country Lodge
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- BBQ Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Pool Towels
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
Pets are not allowed.
- Hiking (additional charge)
- Pool Table
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
No internet access available.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is needed).
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Express Check-in/Check-out
Entertainment and Family Services
- Kids' TV Networks
- Books, DVDs, Music for Kids
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- Car Rental
- Packed Lunches
- Honeymoon Suite
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 10:00 PM
7:30 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years is charged ZAR 175 per night when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged ZAR 50 per night in a crib.
All children under 6 years are charged ZAR 175 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged ZAR 250 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.