Hippo Boutique Hotel
5 - 9 Park Road, Gardens, 8018 Cape Town, South Africa – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 238 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Hippo Boutique Hotel.
The our unique Hippo Boutique Hotel you will experience our exceptional staff, spacious rooms, superb restaurants for breakfast and brilliant location. Our staff will give a 5 star service and go above and beyond your expectations. We have 5 different restaurants to choose from with regards to your breakfast and you can lie in and have breakfast until lunch time.
Hippo Boutique Hotel takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- FNB Bank ATM Lifestyle On Kloof 0.1 miles
- Labia Theatre 0.1 miles
- Christopher Moller Gallery 0.2 miles
- South African Museum And Planetarium 0.2 miles
- Long Street 0.3 miles
- Grand Parade Square 0.3 miles
- Huguenot Chambers 0.4 miles
- South African Jewish Museum 0.4 miles
- South African National Gallery 0.4 miles
- Company Gardens 0.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Table Mountain 1.6 miles
- V&A Waterfront 1.9 miles
- Canal Walk 6.2 miles
- Kenilworth Race Course 6.3 miles
- Groot Constantia 7 miles
- Klein Constantia Wine Estate 7.6 miles
- Robben Island Museum 9.2 miles
- Steenberg Wine Estate 9.9 miles
- US Consulate General 10.2 miles
- Chapman's Peak 11.9 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Green Market square Market 0.6 miles
- Ricks Cafe Restaurant 0 miles
- Woolworths Supermarket 0 miles
- Table Mountain Mountain 1.2 miles
- Camps Bay Ocean/Sea 5 miles
- Cape Town International Airport 11 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Cocktail hour
5 Reasons to Choose Hippo Boutique Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Pool and Spa
- Pool Towels
- Outdoor Pool
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Car Rental
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 16 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged ZAR 50 per night in a crib.
All children under 16 years are charged ZAR 295 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged ZAR 295 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.