6 Hoylake Road, Bunkers Hill, 5241 East London, South Africa –
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 22 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Large Double or Twin Room with Kitchenette
Deluxe Double or Twin Room
Studio with Sea View
Standard Double Room
Deluxe Double Room
Studio with Balcony
Studio with Sea View
Hoylake Inn is situated at the very top of the upmarket, quiet suburb of Bunkers Hill. Property is large, with a magnificent sea and city view.
Area Info –
- East London Golf Club South Africa 0.5 miles
- German Settlers Memorial 1.3 miles
- Bearing Man 1.3 miles
- East London Aquarium 1.3 miles
- Vincent Park Shopping Centre 1.8 miles
- East London Museum 1.8 miles
- North End Soccer Stadium 2 miles
- Hemingways Mall 2.6 miles
- Beacon Bay Retail Park 3 miles
- Beacon Bay Crossing Shopping Centre 3.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Greenfields Mall 4.4 miles
- Gonubie Golf Club 5.6 miles
- Superspar Gonubie 6.8 miles
- Mdantsane City Shopping Centre 11.8 miles
- Inkwenkwezi Private Game Reserve 14.2 miles
- Mpongo Private Game Reserve 14.6 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Buccaneers Cafe/Bar 0.6 miles
- Cafe Neo Cafe/Bar 0.9 miles
- Sanook Restaurant 1.2 miles
- The Cow Shed Restaurant 1.2 miles
- Beach Rd Spar Supermarket 1.2 miles
- Grazia\'s Restaurant 1.9 miles
- Checkers Supermarket 1.9 miles
- Vincent Park Shopping Mall Supermarket 2.5 miles
- Indian Ocean Ocean/Sea 0.6 miles
- Nahoon River River 1.2 miles
- East London Airport 6.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: British, South African
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
4 Reasons to Choose Hoylake Inn
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Fireplace
- Outdoor Furniture
- Sun Deck
- BBQ Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Beach Umbrellas
- Beach Chairs/Loungers
- Shallow End
- Pool With View
- Outdoor Pool
Pets are not allowed.
- Racquetball Off-site (additional charge)
- Bowling Off-site (additional charge)
- Cycling Off-site
- Windsurfing Off-site (additional charge)
- Fishing Off-site (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Secured Parking
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Baggage Storage
- Express Check-in/Check-out
Entertainment & Family Services
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- Packed Lunches
- Honeymoon Suite
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 10:00 PM
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years is charged ZAR 200 per night when using existing beds.
All children under 12 years are charged ZAR 200 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged ZAR 250 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 2.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Hoylake Inn accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.