Hyatt Regency Cape Town
126 Buitengracht Street, Cape Town CBD, 8000 Cape Town, South Africa – Great location - show map
Stay in the heart of Cape Town – Great location - show map
Located less than 0.6 miles from the International Convention Centre and bordering the historical Bo-Kaap, the Hyatt Regency Cape Town offers a 24-hour gym and free WiFi facilities.
The spacious and modern, air-conditioned guest rooms at the Hyatt Regency Cape Town come with a flat-screen TV, tea/coffee making facilities, desk and safe. Each room also has a private bathroom with a separate shower and tub.
For convenience, the hotel offers a business centre. For relaxation, the fitness centre includes a sauna, and the outdoor pool features panoramic views of Signal Hill.
Table Mountain is a 10-minute drive from the hotel and the Cape Town International Airport is a 20-minute drive away.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 8.5 for a two-person trip.
Most popular facilities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
Three Anchor Bay Beach8.6 Fabulous beach1.5 miles from property
Rocklands Beach8.4 Very good beach1.6 miles from property
Mouille Point Beach8.4 Very good beach1.6 miles from property
Milton Beach8.4 Very good beach1.7 miles from property
Broken Bath Beach8.3 Very good beach1.7 miles from property
- What is the difference between “King room” and “King Deluxe Room” if they are different?Hilton King Room is a Standard Room and the difference between the Standard and the Deluxe Room is that the Deluxe Room has a Balcony.Answered on 17 January 2020
- Hi, I read in one of the comments that you're fully Hallal and not selling alcohol. Is that right? Your bar and restaurant do not sell any booze?The Hyatt Regency Cape Town - all meals are fully halaal and we do not serve or sell alcohol on the premises.Answered on 24 August 2021
- hi are you fully halal?Yes. No pork or bacon substances on menu. No alcohol sold on property. No corkage. Kind regards - Yasmina SalieAnswered on 22 February 2021
- please confirm there is a standby generator in case of power cut/load shedding.Good day Please be advised that we do have a standby generator in case of power cut however the the generator only supply lobby, restaurants and not ..Answered on 13 July 2022
- do these bathrooms have showers?Our bathrooms do have a bath and a shower.Answered on 30 April 2021
- Still looking?
126 Cape Kitchen and Cafe
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner
Most popular facilities
From 15:00 hours
11:00 - 12:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 18 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Hyatt Regency Cape Town accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Hyatt Regency Cape Town
Hyatt Regency Cape Town is 550 yards from the centre of Cape Town.
Guests staying at Hyatt Regency Cape Town can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
From the nearest airport, you can get to Hyatt Regency Cape Town by:
- Car 35min
Check-in at Hyatt Regency Cape Town is from 15:00, and check-out is until 12:00.
Room options at Hyatt Regency Cape Town include:
The prices at Hyatt Regency Cape Town may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. Find out the details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Hyatt Regency Cape Town has 1 restaurant:
- 126 Cape Kitchen and Cafe
Hyatt Regency Cape Town offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Fitness centre
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Water park
- Steam room
- Fitness/spa locker rooms
- Themed dinner nights
- Temporary art galleries
- Live music/performance
- Swimming Pool