In the Vine Country Manor House
Corner of R44 and Klein Helderberg Road, Stellenbosch winelands, 7613 Stellenbosch, South Africa – Great location - show map
|Comfort Double or Twin Room with garden view|
Max adults: 2
Max children: 2 (up to 0 years of age)
|Family Room with Garden View|
|Double or Twin Room with Courtyard|
|× 5||Superior Family Room|
Our 7 hectare farm, known as "In the Vine" is a tourist delight where you will find a boutique guesthouse with a small spa,on your left of the Klein Helderberg Road, and turning right is a bicycle shop, Restaurant and farmstall, opening soon ,as well as a pilates studio. We have an organic vegetable garden and an orchard. You can enjoy our fruits and veggies by giving us your order at night and we will harvest it in the morning, ready for breakfast under the trees with our beautiful views of the lake and mountains. We make our own jams and muesli and our breakfast time is where we get to know our guests and give advice on our region. We are well situated, with the top restaurants, golf courses and towns only 5min away. Our garden is big and there are many areas where you can relax and read a book. Hiking and mountain biking are on our doorstep and we provide maps of the routes and you can rent a bike and buy your permit from the bicycle shop. Our aim is to share the beauty of our property with our guests and making their stay an experience of "we have to return!"
In the Vine Country Manor House takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Heidelberg Golf Club 0.7 miles
- Root 44 Market 2.8 miles
- Erinvale Golf Club 3.8 miles
- De Zalze Golf Club 4.3 miles
- Lourensford Wine Estate 4.4 miles
- Vergelegen Wine Estate 4.6 miles
- Blaauwklippen Estate 4.6 miles
- Technopark Stellenbosch 4.9 miles
- Spier Wine Estate 5 miles
- Cape Town Film Studios 6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Neethlingshof Wine Estate 6 miles
- Asara Wine Estate 6.1 miles
- Mediclinic Stellenbosch 6.5 miles
- Stellenbosch Train Station 6.9 miles
- Oom Samie se Winkel 6.9 miles
- Toy Museum Stellenbosch 7 miles
- Coetzenburg Stadium 7.2 miles
- Stellenbosch University 7.5 miles
- Jonkershoek Nature Reserve 7.8 miles
- Simonsig Wine Estate 11.4 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- 96 winery Road Restaurant 0.9 miles
- Waterstone village Supermarket 2.2 miles
- Slow food market Market 7.5 miles
- Tearoom Cafe/bar 0 miles
- Strand Beach Sea/ocean 6.2 miles
- Sir Lowry Pass Ski lift 9.3 miles
- Table Mountain Mountain 24.9 miles
- Cape Town International Airport 13.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose In the Vine Country Manor House
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
- Sun Deck
- BBQ Facilities (additional charge)
Pool and Spa
- Pool Towels
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Windsurfing Off-site
- Fishing Off-site (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' TV Networks
- Kids' Outdoor Play Equipment
- Books, DVDs, Music for Kids
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Packed Lunches
- Soundproof Rooms
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 7:00 PM
8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 16 years are charged ZAR 450 per night when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged ZAR 150 per night in a crib.
Any additional older children or adults are charged ZAR 650 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 84 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: