In the Vine Country House and Spa
Corner of R44 and Klein Helderberg Road, Stellenbosch winelands, 7613 Stellenbosch, South Africa –
Double or Twin Room with Courtyard
Superior Family Room
Max adults: 2
Max children: 2 (up to 0 years of age)
Family Room with Garden View
Comfort Double or Twin Room with garden view
Our 7 hectare farm, known as "In the Vine" is a tourist delight where you will find a boutique guesthouse with a small spa,on your left of the Klein Helderberg Road, and turning right is a bicycle shop, Restaurant and farmstall, opening soon ,as well as a pilates studio. We have an organic vegetable garden and an orchard. You can enjoy our fruits and veggies by giving us your order at night and we will harvest it in the morning, ready for breakfast under the trees with our beautiful views of the lake and mountains. We make our own jams and muesli and our breakfast time is where we get to know our guests and give advice on our region. We are well situated, with the top restaurants, golf courses and towns only 5min away. Our garden is big and there are many areas where you can relax and read a book. Hiking and mountain biking are on our doorstep and we provide maps of the routes and you can rent a bike and buy your permit from the bicycle shop. Our aim is to share the beauty of our property with our guests and making their stay an experience of "we have to return!"
Area Info –
- Heidelberg Golf Club 0.7 miles
- Silwerboomkloof Nature Reserve 2 miles
- Waterstone Village Shopping Centre 2.3 miles
- Helderberg Nature Reserve 2.7 miles
- Root 44 Market 2.8 miles
- Somerset Mall 3.1 miles
- Somerset West Golf Club 3.1 miles
- Somerset Value Mart 3.4 miles
- Somerset Railway Station 3.5 miles
- Helderberg Centre 3.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Asara Wine Estate 6.1 miles
- Oom Samie se Winkel 6.9 miles
- Stellenbosch University 7.5 miles
- Jonkershoek Nature Reserve 7.8 miles
- Paul Cluver Wines 17.5 miles
- Simonsvlei Wines 18.1 miles
- Fairview Winery & Cheese 19.2 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Rust en Vrede Restaurant 1.6 miles
- Waterstone village Supermarket 2.2 miles
- Slow food market Market 7.5 miles
- Tearoom Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- Strand Beach Ocean/Sea 6.2 miles
- Sir Lowry Pass Ski lift 9.3 miles
- Table Mountain Mountain 24.9 miles
- Cape Town International Airport 13.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose In the Vine Country House and Spa
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Stellenbosch
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Fireplace
- Picnic Area
- Outdoor Furniture
- Sun Deck
- BBQ Facilities (additional charge)
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Yoga Classes
- Full Body Massage
- Hand Massage
- Head Massage
- Couples' Massage
- Foot Massage
- Neck Massage
- Back Massage
- Spa/Wellness Packages
- Spa Facilities
- Light Therapy
- Body Scrub
- Body Treatments
- Waxing Services
- Facial Treatments
- Beauty Services
- Beach Umbrellas
- Beach Chairs/Loungers
- Pool Towels
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Bike Tours (additional charge)
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Fishing Off-site (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles)
Food & Drink
- Chocolate/Cookies (additional charge)
- Fruit (additional charge)
- Bottle of Water (additional charge)
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Kid-Friendly Buffet
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible Parking
- Secured Parking
- Airport Drop-off (additional charge)
- Airport Pick-up (additional charge)
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' TV Networks
- Kids' Outdoor Play Equipment
- Books, DVDs, Music for Kids
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Soundproof Rooms
- Honeymoon Suite
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 7:00 PM
8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 16 years are charged ZAR 450 per night when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged ZAR 150 per night in a crib.
Any additional older children or adults are charged ZAR 650 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
In the Vine Country House and Spa accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please inform In the Vine Country House and Spa of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Dear visitor, this region is currently experiencing drought conditions. Please be aware that certain properties are subject to comply with local water usage restrictions.