Intercontinental Johannesburg Sandton Towers
Corner 5th & Maude Streets, Sandton, 2146 Johannesburg, South Africa – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 229 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Intercontinental Johannesburg Sandton Towers.
|Superior King Room|
|Deluxe Corner Room|
|Club Floor Deluxe Room|
|Deluxe Twin Room|
6 Reasons to Choose Intercontinental Johannesburg Sandton Towers
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Johannesburg
The fact that we belong to one of the biggest hotel groups in the world. What makes us unique is our location. We are connected via skywalk to the Convention Centre, Sandton City and Nelson Mandela square.
Intercontinental Johannesburg Sandton Towers takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Nelson Mandela Square 0.1 miles
- Sandton City shopping mall 0.1 miles
- Citibank SA 0.2 miles
- British Chamber of Business 0.2 miles
- Gautrain Sandton Station 0.3 miles
- Sandton City Shopping Centre 0.3 miles
- HSBC Africa 0.4 miles
- Johannesburg Stock Exchange JSE 0.4 miles
- Nedbank Head Office 0.5 miles
- Rand Merchant Bank 0.6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Gautrain Rosebank Station 2.8 miles
- Delta Park 3 miles
- Parkview Golf Club 4.3 miles
- Observatory Golf Club 5.2 miles
- Johannesburg Stadium 6 miles
- Modderfontein Golf Club 6.9 miles
- Gold Reef City & Casino 9.4 miles
- Kempton Park Country Club 10.1 miles
- Silver Lakes Country club 10.7 miles
- Roodepoort Country Club 11.5 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Sandton City Shopping Center Supermarket 0.1 miles
- O.R. Tambo International Airport 11.3 miles
- Lanseria Airport (Johannesburg) 14.3 miles
Shopping Nearby – All Within 500 Yards!
Popular brands like: Apple, Cartier, Gucci, Zara, Prada, Nike, Burberry, Louis Vuitton, Armani
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea
Pool and Spa
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Outdoor Pool
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles)
Food & Drink
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs ZAR 50 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Books, DVDs, Music for Kids
- Ironing Service
- Dry Cleaning
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- Shops (on site)
- Packed Lunches
- Soundproof Rooms
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
4:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 19 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 229 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: