Jardin d'ébène Boutique Guesthouse
21 Warren Street, Tamboerskloof, 8001 Cape Town, South Africa – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.8/10! (score from 130 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Jardin d'ébène Boutique Guesthouse.
Jardin d'Ebene Boutique Guesthouse is a very special place - most guests realise that immediately when they come in and see the garden and pool area, very unique in the Central Cape Town area! Since we are a small place with only 5 rooms, it is very familiar and our guests love to stay in our Guesthouse, relaxing in the Garden or near the pool... Come in and find out ;-)
Jardin d'ébène Boutique Guesthouse takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Labia Theatre 0.5 miles
- Mediclinic Cape Town 0.5 miles
- Grand Parade Square 0.6 miles
- De Waal Park 0.7 miles
- South African Museum And Planetarium 0.7 miles
- Long Street 0.7 miles
- South African Jewish Museum 0.8 miles
- South African National Gallery 0.8 miles
- Company Gardens 0.8 miles
- The Company's Garden 0.8 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Table Mountain 1.4 miles
- V&A Waterfront 2.1 miles
- Kenilworth Race Course 6.5 miles
- Canal Walk 6.6 miles
- Groot Constantia 7 miles
- Klein Constantia Wine Estate 7.5 miles
- Robben Island Museum 9.2 miles
- Steenberg Wine Estate 9.8 miles
- US Consulate General 10.2 miles
- Chapman's Peak 11.7 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- The Old Biscuit Mill Market 3.7 miles
- Asoka Cafe/Bar 0.4 miles
- Black Sheep Restaurant 0.4 miles
- Miller's Thumb Restaurant 0.4 miles
- Checkers Supermarket 0.4 miles
- Manna Epicure Restaurant 0.4 miles
- Lion's Head Mountain 1.6 miles
- Table Mountain Aerial Cablecar Mountain 1.9 miles
- Cape Town International Airport 11.3 miles
Food Areas Nearby
- Kloof Street Restaurant Nightlife area with bars Bakery Food in this area includes: Pub food, Coffee & tea, Bar snacks, Gourmet, Italian, Traditional, Breakfast
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Jardin d'ébène Boutique Guesthouse
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
- Sun Deck
Pool and Spa
- Pool Towels
- Outdoor Pool
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 8:00 PM
8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years are charged ZAR 200 per night in a crib.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.