Lavender Farm Guest House
1 Verdun Road, 7690 Franschhoek, South Africa –
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 620 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Lavender Farm Guest House.
When it comes to finding an exclusive getaway in Franschhoek, with creature comforts best described as world class, one would certainly struggle to find Franschhoek Accommodation that could rival the grace and beauty that is Lavender Farm Guest House. With Accommodation for a maximum of 28 guests at any given time, exclusivity is not a word that we simply pay lip service to, it is an ideal that we live by. Situated in the picturesque winelands of Cape Town, a mere 1,3km from the village centre and encapsulated by a 3 hectare purple Lavender field and Mountains that just seem to extend as far as the eye can see, Lavender Boutique Farm Guest House boasts the honour of being lauded as the only Guest House on a lavender farm in Franschhoek.
Area Info –
- Hugenot Monument 0.7 miles
- Huguenot Memorial Museum 0.7 miles
- Franschhoek Monument 0.7 miles
- Heritage Square 0.8 miles
- Art de vivre Gallery 0.9 miles
- Franschhoek Wine Tram 1 miles
- Bordeaux Street Gallery Franschhoek 1 miles
- La Grange Gallery 1.1 miles
- The Franschhoek Market 1.1 miles
- Franschhoek Art House 1.1 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Jonkershoek Nature Reserve 11.4 miles
- Simonsvlei Wines 14.6 miles
- Stellenbosch University 15 miles
- Fairview Winery & Cheese 15.6 miles
- Paul Cluver Wines 17.1 miles
- Asara Wine Estate 18.1 miles
- Heidelberg Golf Club 19.5 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- The Franschhoek Market Market 1.3 miles
- Cape Town International Airport 30.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Lavender Farm Guest House
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
Pets are not allowed.
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Babysitting/Child Services
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
One child from 2 to 11 years is charged ZAR 300 per person per night when using existing beds.
One child from 12 to 18 years is charged ZAR 450 per person per night when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.