Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Le Manoir de Brendel
R45, 7691 Franschhoek, South Africa – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.3/10! (score from 57 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Experience world-class service at Le Manoir de Brendel
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Le Manoir de Brendel! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Surrounded by vineyards, Le Manoir de Brendel provides air-conditioned rooms, wine tasting and has an outdoor pool.
A flat-screen cable TV with a DVD player is in Le Manoir’s rooms. Each comes with a seating area and a unique country-style decoration. Toiletries, a hairdryer, and luxury bathtubs are in the en suite bathrooms.
Guests can relax on a cushioned lounger by the pool. The brightly-decorated breakfast room overlooks the Klein Drakenstein Mountains. Drinks and light snacks are also available. WiFi is available in the main house.
Manoir Brendel features a 0.7 miles hiking trail through the vineyards along the Franschhoek River. Historic Franschoek is just 3.7 miles from Le Manoir de Brendel.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.
Most popular facilities
4 reasons to choose Le Manoir de Brendel
- Hi, looking to spend Sat and Sun at your lovely residence. It’s my wife’s b’day and I wanted to spoil her-do you have a Spa?We also have a Labrador?Hello, thank you so much for your question. We do not have a spa but do offer mobile treatments in your room. They offer a wide variety that will de...Answered on 19 April 2021
- Hi! We stayed four years ago (from Perth), and absolutely loved it! Coming again in Jan. Do you still offer wine tasting on your patio, on arrival? 🍷...Hello, yes we do still offer wine tasting for our guests on our patio 😊🍷Would love to welcome you back to Le Manoir de BrendelAnswered on 6 July 2022
- Hi do you have wifi and braai facilitiesHi, we have Wi-Fi available in our main house and also braai facilities.Answered on 23 September 2022
- Hi, we love to swim and it is currently chilly weather, is the swimming pool heated?Thank you for your interest in Le Manoir de Brendel, our pool is unfortunately not heated.Answered on 19 June 2021
- Thanks so much for your prompt response - we’re confused btwn the Suite Standard Manor & the Double Deluxe -which is more Pvt for us and for the dog?thank you, would suggest the Deluxe Manor Suite 1 as this would be more private. The patio also leads off to a grass garden area, which would be grea...Answered on 23 April 2021
- Still looking?
Most popular facilities
14:00 - 17:00
10:30 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 18 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Extra bed upon request
|ZAR 800 per child, per night|
Extra bed upon request
|ZAR 1,150 per person, per night|
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
There is no capacity for cots at this property.
The maximum number of extra beds allowed depends on the room you choose. Please check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Le Manoir de Brendel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
FAQs about Le Manoir de Brendel
Le Manoir de Brendel is 3.7 miles from the centre of Franschhoek.
Room options at Le Manoir de Brendel include:
The prices at Le Manoir de Brendel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Guests staying at Le Manoir de Brendel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
Check-in at Le Manoir de Brendel is from 14:00, and check-out is until 11:00.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Le Manoir de Brendel by:
- Car 1h
Le Manoir de Brendel offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Tennis court
- Tennis equipment
- Bike tours
- Couples massage
- Horse riding
- Neck massage
- Walking tours
- Hand massage
- Swimming Pool
- Back massage
- Head massage
- Foot massage
- Full body massage
Yes, this hotel has a pool. Find out the details about the pool and other facilities on this page.