Le Quartier Francais
Corner of Berg and Wilhelmina Streets, 7690 Franschhoek, South Africa – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 82 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Le Quartier Francais.
Suite with Private Pool
Four Quarters Suite
Petite Garden Suite
Le Quartier Français has been a leading hotel in the Western Cape for over two decades and Leeu Collection is proud to welcome it into our portfolio. This luxurious 21-room boutique hotel has been billed as one of the world’s most romantic places to stay and its restaurant, The Tasting Room, headed by executive chef Margot Janse, is rated among the top in the world.
Le Quartier Francais takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Heritage Square 0.1 miles
- Franschhoek Wine Tram 0.1 miles
- Franschhoek Monument 0.2 miles
- Bordeaux Street Gallery Franschhoek 0.2 miles
- La Grange Gallery 0.2 miles
- The Franschhoek Market 0.2 miles
- Franschhoek Art House 0.2 miles
- Hugenot Monument 0.2 miles
- Mont Rochelle Nature Reserve 2.7 miles
- Graham Beck Winery 5.9 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Franschhoek Motor Museum 7.1 miles
- Paarl Nelson Mandela Statue 7.6 miles
- Pearl Valley Golf Course 9.9 miles
- Jonkershoek Nature Reserve 11.3 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- The Franschhoek Market Market 0.3 miles
- Cape Town International Airport 30.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Le Quartier Francais
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Pool and Spa
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Massage (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
- Bikes Available (free)
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Books, DVDs, Music for Kids
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Packed Lunches
- Honeymoon Suite
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
1:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 16 years are charged ZAR 1000 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please inform Le Quartier Francais of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.