Le Quartier Francais
Corner of Berg and Wilhelmina Streets, 7690 Franschhoek, South Africa –
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 96 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Suite with Private Pool
Four Quarters Suite
Petite Garden Suite
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Art de vivre Gallery 0.1 miles
- Heritage Square 0.1 miles
- Franschhoek Wine Tram 0.1 miles
- Franschhoek Monument 0.2 miles
- Bordeaux Street Gallery Franschhoek 0.2 miles
- The Franschhoek Market 0.2 miles
- Franschhoek Art House 0.2 miles
- Huguenot Memorial Museum 0.2 miles
- Hugenot Monument 0.2 miles
- Mont Rochelle Nature Reserve 2.7 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Jonkershoek Nature Reserve 11.3 miles
- Simonsvlei Wines 13.8 miles
- Stellenbosch University 14.7 miles
- Fairview Winery & Cheese 14.8 miles
- Asara Wine Estate 17.8 miles
- Paul Cluver Wines 17.8 miles
- Heidelberg Golf Club 19.5 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Pick n Pay Supermarket 0.6 miles
- La Petite Colombe Restaurant 0 miles
- Marigold Indian Restaurant Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Foliage Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Woolworths Supermarket 0.3 miles
- The Franschhoek Market Market 0.3 miles
- Cape Town International Airport 30.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
The Garden Room
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
5 Reasons to Choose Le Quartier Francais
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Franschhoek
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Personal Trainer
- Spa/Wellness Packages
- Beach Chairs/Loungers
- Pool Towels
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Massage (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Services & Extras
- Tickets to Attractions or Shows
Pets are not allowed.
- Tour or Class About Local Culture (additional charge)
- Bike Tours (additional charge)
- Walking Tours (additional charge)
- Temporary Art Galleries Off-site
- Bikes Available (free)
- Horseback Riding (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Bottle of Water (additional charge)
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Secured Parking
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Books, DVDs, Music for Kids
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Car Rental
- Packed Lunches
- Honeymoon Suite
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
1:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 16 years are charged ZAR 1000 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Le Quartier Francais accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please inform Le Quartier Francais of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Dear visitor, this region is currently experiencing drought conditions. Please be aware that certain properties are subject to comply with local water usage restrictions.