26 -32 Houtkapper Street, Paradyskloof, 7600 Stellenbosch, South Africa –
Majeka House has been in operation since 2008. It boasts of defined, energized and spacious rooms, a secure free parking, a classy, elegant bar and lounge, a celebrated award winning Makaron restaurant. The restaurant serves Breakfast and Dinner. A sanctuary Spa, (the first of its kind South Africa offering a Himalayan crystal salt bed). We have a boardroom for small meetings by in-house guests. We have a total of 4 swimming pools. Rooms are equipped with coffee machines. Rose gardens surrounding the hotel provide a perfect place to unwind after a busy day. A beautiful herb and vegetable garden provides an added incentive to explore the grounds.
Area Info –
- Blaauwklippen Estate 0.9 miles
- Technopark Stellenbosch 1.3 miles
- Stellenbosch Square 1.3 miles
- De Zalze Golf Club 1.4 miles
- Mediclinic Stellenbosch 1.7 miles
- Paul Roos Markotter Stadium 1.8 miles
- Oom Samie se Winkel 2 miles
- Toy Museum Stellenbosch 2 miles
- Die Dorpstraat Art Gallery 2 miles
- Coetzenburg Stadium 2 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Stellenbosch University 2.4 miles
- Asara Wine Estate 3.1 miles
- Jonkershoek Nature Reserve 4.2 miles
- Heidelberg Golf Club 5.9 miles
- Simonsvlei Wines 12.9 miles
- Fairview Winery & Cheese 14 miles
- Paul Cluver Wines 19 miles
- Cape Town International Airport 15.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: French, South African
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
5 Reasons to Choose Majeka House
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Shallow End
- Pool Towels
- Heated Pool
- Indoor Pool (all year)
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
Entertainment and Family Services
- Books, DVDs, Music for Kids
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- Car Rental
- Packed Lunches
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 11:30 PM
6:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 12 years stay free of charge for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Pets are not allowed.
Majeka House accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.