Malvern Manor Country Guest House
Boshoff Street, Blanco, 6531 George, South Africa –
Re-Named Malvern Manor, as the original name of De Zoete Inval, we felt was too difficult for our guests. Coming from the Malvern area in England, and as the mountains reminded us of the Malvern Hills, we re named the house, Malvern Manor. We are a small dairy farm, on a hill, surrounded by the majestic Outeniqua Mountains. We are the only working farm in George, if not the Garden Route, providing luxury accommodation. The house was originally built by a local industrialist and had always been owned by businessmen, who leased out the farm. The best of our farm is that we have plenty of water and can boast the best water in the area, having a strong supply from the mountain of clear, clean water. We also have what is known as "pepsi water" which is used for the farm, gardens and cows.
Property surroundings –
- Links Golf Course 1.4 miles
- Outeniqua Pass 1.5 miles
- Cape Palette Art & Picture Framing 2.2 miles
- Kingswood Golf Estate 2.6 miles
- George Golf Club 2.6 miles
- Mediclinic George 3.6 miles
- Oakhurst George Arts Theatre 3.7 miles
- George Museum 3.7 miles
- Garden Route Botanical Gardens 3.8 miles
- Fairview Business Park 4.6 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Outeniqua Transport Museum 4.7 miles
- Witfontein Nature Reserve 6 miles
- Oubaai Golf Club 7.8 miles
- Milkwood Village Shopping Centre 10.8 miles
- Botlierskop Private Game Reserve 15.9 miles
- Lakes Area National Park 18.8 miles
- George Airport 4.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 reasons to choose Malvern Manor Country Guest House
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
Pool and wellness
- Pool/beach towels
- Heated pool
- Pool with view
- Swimming pool toys
- Outdoor pool (all year)
- Outdoor pool
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special diet menus (on request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Private check-in/check-out
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Ticket service
- Tour desk
Entertainment and family services
- Books, DVDs, music for children
- Board games/puzzles
- Daily maid service
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Business centre (Additional charge)
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Non-smoking throughout
- Allergy-free room
- Car hire
- Safety deposit box
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
16:00 - 19:00
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
Children older than 12 years are welcome.
One child or adult is charged ZAR 200 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.