Man and Tree House
125A Waterkant Street, De Waterkant, 8001 Cape Town, South Africa –
Excellent location — rated 9.4/10! (score from 243 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Located in Cape Town's historical de Waterkant Village, the cities trendiest area, & boasting one of the "seven wonders of the world" Table Mountain just 4km away. Man and Tree House offers modern self catering studios with balcony& city views. Contemporary decor with light wooden furniture. Studios have air conditioning, mini kitchenette -(equipped with kitchenware, kettle,nespresso machine,microwave, refrigerator), and a spacious bathroom with shower. 24 hour security. FREE WIFI AVAILABLE. Man and Tree House is the perfect location, close to all the most popular attractions, to name just a few - 17 minutes to and from Cape Town International Airport, 7min walk to the International Convention Centre, 3km to Victoria&Alfred Waterfront Harbour ( Cape town's central shopping hub ), 4km to Table Mountain, Signal Hill, Lions Head, 500 metres to Long Street (sight seeing tours, night life, bicycle rentals ), 8km to the fabulous Camps Bay beach. Man and Tree is also conveniently situated opposite the Cape Quarter, surrounded by restaurants, bars, boutiques, supermarket, Fitness and Yoga Centre. P.S. We also speak French.
Languages spoken: French, English
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Cape Quarter 0.1 miles
- Investec Cape Town 0.3 miles
- Christiaan Barnard Hospital 0.3 miles
- Signal Hill Noon Cannon 0.3 miles
- Bo-Kaap Museum 0.4 miles
- The African Portrait Art Gallery 0.4 miles
- Engen Head Office 0.4 miles
- MyCiTi Station Thibault 0.4 miles
- Greenmarket Square 0.4 miles
- Atlantic Art Gallery 0.5 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Long Street 0.7 miles
- V&A Waterfront 1 miles
- Table Mountain 2.5 miles
- Canal Walk 5.6 miles
- Kenilworth Race Course 6.7 miles
- Groot Constantia 7.8 miles
- Klein Constantia Wine Estate 8.4 miles
- Robben Island Museum 8.5 miles
- Steenberg Wine Estate 10.7 miles
- US Consulate General 11 miles
Restaurants and markets
- manhattan Cafe/bar 0 miles
- petite tarte,etc... Restaurant 0.1 miles
- spar Supermarket 0.3 miles
- biscuit mill Market 3.7 miles
- Sea/ocean 6.2 miles
- Cape Town International Airport 10.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most popular facilities
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Non-smoking rooms
Sit back and relax
- Outdoor furniture
- Yoga classes
- Full body massage
- Hand massage
- Head massage
- Couples massage
- Foot massage
- Neck massage
- Back massage
- Sun umbrellas
- Pool/beach towels
- Massage (Additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Cycling Off-site
- Hiking Off-site
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- On-site coffee house
- Bottle of water
- Grocery deliveries (Additional charge)
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed).
- Street parking
- Shuttle service
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Car hire
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
We're sorry to hear that...No thanks
Your feedback will help us to improve this feature for all of our customers.Close
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
14:00 - 23:00
06:00 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to apartment type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Man and Tree House accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please inform Man and Tree House in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Payment before arrival via bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.
Dear Visitor, this region is currently experiencing drought conditions. Please be aware that certain properties are subject to comply with local water usage restrictions.