Mandela Rhodes Place Hotel
Corner of Wale Street & Berg Street, City Bowl, 8000 Cape Town, South Africa – Great location - show map
|Studio (2 Adults)|
|Superior Apartment (1-2 Adults)|
|Deluxe Apartment (3 Adults)|
|Superior Two-Bedroom Apartment|
|Executive Two-Bedroom Apartment|
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Greenmarket Square 0.1 miles
- Christiaan Barnard Hospital 0.2 miles
- The Company's Garden 0.2 miles
- Parliament 0.2 miles
- Bo-Kaap Museum 0.3 miles
- Long Street 0.3 miles
- District Six Museum 0.3 miles
- South African National Gallery 0.4 miles
- Fugard Theatre 0.4 miles
- South African Museum And Planetarium 0.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- V&A Waterfront 1.5 miles
- Table Mountain 2 miles
- Canal Walk 5.6 miles
- Kenilworth Race Course 6.2 miles
- Groot Constantia 7.3 miles
- Klein Constantia Wine Estate 7.9 miles
- Robben Island Museum 9 miles
- Steenberg Wine Estate 10.2 miles
- US Consulate General 10.5 miles
- Chapman's Peak 12.3 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Food Lovers Market Market 0 miles
- Bukhara Restaurant 0 miles
- Pick n Pay Supermarket 0 miles
- Table Mountain Mountain 3.1 miles
- Cape Town International Airport 10.6 miles
Food Areas Nearby
- Bree Street Restaurant Nightlife area with bars Bakery Food in this area includes: Coffee & tea, Gourmet, Italian, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Spanish (tapas style)
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
6 Reasons to Choose Mandela Rhodes Place Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Cape Town
Pool and Spa
- Fence Around Pool
- Shallow End
- Pool Towels
- Rooftop Pool
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles)
Food & Drink
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and costs ZAR 90 per 24 hours.
Public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs ZAR 75 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service
- Dry Cleaning
- Paid WiFi
- Grocery Deliveries
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Car Rental
- Packed Lunches
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- VIP Room Facilities
- Family Rooms
- Airport Shuttle
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
4:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years is charged ZAR 450 per night when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 12 years are charged ZAR 450 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged ZAR 450 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 354 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: