Melkhoutkloof Guest House
3 Gans Lane , 6500 Outeniqua Strand, South Africa –
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 56 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Melkhoutkloof Guest House.
Standard Double Room with Sea View
Standard twin bedded room
Max adults: 2
Max children: 2 (up to 0 years of age)
Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)
Deluxe Double Room with Sea View
Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View
Quiet, safe and out of town in Outeniqua Strand, Glentana, between Mossel Bay and George on the coast. 8 km of sandy beaches. Near Golf courses, Private Game Reserve, Oudtshoorn, Wilderness and Knysna. 10km from George airport. Whales and dolphins.
Area Info –
- Dolphin's Creek Golf Estate 2.4 miles
- Botlierskop Private Game Reserve 8.2 miles
- Oubaai Golf Club 8.2 miles
- Old Kleinbrak Railway Station 8.3 miles
- Kingswood Golf Estate 10.1 miles
- Links Golf Course 10.2 miles
- ATKV Amphitheatre 10.8 miles
- George Golf Club 10.8 miles
- Cape Palette Art & Picture Framing 10.9 miles
- Outeniqua Pass 11.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- George Museum 12 miles
- Bayside Shopping Centre 12.2 miles
- Santos Beach 12.2 miles
- Post Office Tree 12.3 miles
- Diaz Strand 12.3 miles
- Outeniqua Transport Museum 12.4 miles
- Langeberg Mall 12.5 miles
- Bay View Shopping Centre, Mossel Bay 12.6 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Glentana cafe Cafe/Bar 1.9 miles
- Trans Karoo Restaurant 3.1 miles
- Spar Supermarket 4.3 miles
- Great Brak River lagoon Lake 3.1 miles
- Outeniqua mountains Mountain 9.3 miles
- George airport Ski lift 9.3 miles
- Botlierskop Private Game Reserve Ski lift 13.7 miles
- Ocean Ocean/Sea 0.1 miles
- George Airport 6.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Melkhoutkloof Guest House
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles)
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Business Center
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 10:00 PM
8:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Melkhoutkloof Guest House accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.