Melrose Place Guest Lodge
12a North Street, Melrose, 2196 Johannesburg, South Africa –
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 298 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Melrose Place Guest Lodge.
A privately-owned establishment whose hallmark is friendliness and hospitality, Melrose Place Guest Lodge prides itself in personalized service and attention to detail. It is the genuine warmth of the staff who no doubt put the sparkle in this real oasis. The central and convenient location of our guest lodge makes it the perfect stop-over for out of town guests visiting Johannesburg for a night out at the theatre, live show, sporting week-end or shopping spree. We have 30 individually decorated en-suite rooms.
Area Info –
- Thrupps Shopping Centre 0.5 miles
- Bidvest Wanderers Stadium 0.5 miles
- Wanderers Golf Club 0.5 miles
- The Wanderers Grounds 0.6 miles
- Gautrain Rosebank Station 0.8 miles
- South African Chamber of Commerce and Industry 0.9 miles
- Rosebank Mall 0.9 miles
- Nelson Mandela Foundation 1 miles
- Dunkeld West Shopping Centre 1 miles
- American Chamber of Commerce 1.1 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Gautrain Sandton Station 2 miles
- Observatory Golf Club 3.5 miles
- Johannesburg Stadium 4 miles
- Modderfontein Golf Club 7.4 miles
- Gold Reef City & Casino 7.4 miles
- Lenasia Country Club 17.6 miles
- Kliprivier Country Club 19.3 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- The Grillhouse Rosebank Restaurant 1.2 miles
- Rosebank Market Market 1.2 miles
- Parea Greek Taverna Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Trabella Restaurant 0.1 miles
- The Griffin Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- O.R. Tambo International Airport 11.3 miles
- Lanseria Airport (Johannesburg) 15.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
6 Reasons to Choose Melrose Place Guest Lodge
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Johannesburg
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Daily Housekeeping
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Baggage Storage
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 16 years are charged ZAR 375 per night when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 16 years are charged ZAR 375 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 2.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Melrose Place Guest Lodge of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.