Moonstruck on Pringle Bay Guesthouse
264 Hangklip Road, 7196 Pringle Bay, South Africa – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.8/10! (score from 42 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Moonstruck on Pringle Bay Guesthouse.
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Stony Point 4.4 miles
- John the Potter Pottery Gallery 7.7 miles
- Arabella Country Estate 9.7 miles
- Kleinmond Golf Course 12 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Lemon and Lime Deli Cafe/Bar 0.4 miles
- Bistro 365 Restaurant 0.4 miles
- Simply Coffee Cafe Light meals Cafe/Bar 0.4 miles
- Hanging Rock Kitchen Pizzeria Restaurant 0.5 miles
- Hook Line and Sinker Restaurant 0.6 miles
- The Village Deli Supermarket 0.6 miles
- Buffels River River 0.6 miles
- Hangklip Mountain Mountain 0.9 miles
- Atlantic Ocean Ocean/Sea 0.2 miles
- Cape Town International Airport 29.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Moonstruck on Pringle Bay Guesthouse
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
- Sun Deck
Pool and Spa
- Pool Towels
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Snack Bar
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Daily Housekeeping
- Baggage Storage
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Soundproof Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
10:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
Children older than 12 years are welcome.
One child from 13 to 18 years is charged 100 % of the room stay per night and person when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note that because this area is a World Heritage Site, there is no public transport or taxi service. Having your own vehicle is essential.
Please inform Moonstruck on Pringle Bay Guesthouse of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.