African Pride Mount Grace Country House & Spa
Old Rustenburg Road, 1791 Magaliesburg, South Africa –
Standard Double or Twin Room with Garden View
Superior Double or Twin Room
Luxury Double Room
Luxury Double Room with Private Pool
Villa (2 Adults)
6 Reasons to Choose African Pride Mount Grace Country House & Spa
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Magaliesburg
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Cradle of Human Kind - Museum 6.7 miles
- Krugersdorp Game Reserve 12.1 miles
- John Nash Nature Reserve 13.4 miles
- Rhino & Lion Nature Reserve 13.9 miles
- Cradle of Humankind 14 miles
- Rant-En-Dal Shopping Centre 15.6 miles
- Randfontein Golf Course 15.7 miles
- Krugersdorp Golf Course 15.9 miles
- Key West Shopping Centre 16 miles
- Windsor Mine Railway Station 16.7 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Coronation Park 17.2 miles
- Monument Mall Krugersdorp 17.9 miles
- Noordheuwel Shopping Centre 18 miles
- Walter Sisulu Botanical Gardens 19.5 miles
- Pines Pleasure Resort 19.6 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Black Horse Brewery & Restaurant Restaurant 3.9 miles
- Van Gaalen Cheese Farm Restaurant 23.5 miles
- Saddle Creek Horse & Quad Adventures Mountain 13 miles
- Sterkfontein Caves Mountain 18.2 miles
- Bill Harrops Balloon Safaris Ski lift 20.9 miles
- Lanseria Airport (Johannesburg) 23.3 miles
- O.R. Tambo International Airport 43.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
No additional info available
Rambling Vine Restaurant
Open for: Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
African Pride Mount Grace Country House & Spa features these highly-rated facilities:
- Swimming Pool 8.6
- Restaurant 8.3
- Sun Deck
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
- Kids' Club
- Tennis Court
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Breakfast in the Room
- Restaurant (à la carte & buffet)
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment and Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Suit Press (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
Good to Know African Pride Mount Grace Country House & Spa takes special requests – add in the next step!
3:00 PM - 10:00 PM
5:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
One older child or adult is charged 100 % of the room stay per night and person when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
African Pride Mount Grace Country House & Spa accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.