Mountain Shadows Estate
Off Keerweder Road, Klein Drakenstein, 7620 Paarl, South Africa –
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 43 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Area Info –
- Nederburg Wines 3.5 miles
- Limietberg Nature Reserve 4.4 miles
- Old Rembrandt Shopping Mall 5 miles
- Boschenmeer Golf Course 5.1 miles
- Boschenmeer Golf Estate 5.1 miles
- Mediclinic Paarl 5.3 miles
- Hout Street Gallery 5.6 miles
- Paarl Mall 5.6 miles
- KWV Cellar 5.7 miles
- Paarl Railway Station 5.8 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Frater Square Shopping Centre 5.9 miles
- Paarl Mountain Local Nature Reserve 6.4 miles
- Fairview Winery & Cheese 8.2 miles
- Simonsvlei Wines 8.3 miles
- Jonkershoek Nature Reserve 17.6 miles
- Stellenbosch University 17.6 miles
- Oom Samie se Winkel 18.3 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Farmers Market Market 3.1 miles
- Sit Cafe Cafe/Bar 3.7 miles
- Woolworth Supermarket 3.7 miles
- Paarl Rock Mountain 6.2 miles
- Cape Town International Airport 31.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Mountain Shadows Restaurant
Food: African, International
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
4 Reasons to Choose Mountain Shadows Estate
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Fireplace
- Picnic Area
- Outdoor Furniture
- Sun Deck
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Beach Chairs/Loungers
- Pool Towels
- Outdoor Pool
Services & Extras
- Tickets to Attractions or Shows (additional charge)
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
- Horseback Riding Off-site (additional charge)
- Cycling Off-site
- Hiking Off-site
- Game Room
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Bottle of Water (additional charge)
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Kid-Friendly Buffet
- Kids' Meals
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
WiFi is available in all areas and costs ZAR 50 per 24 hours.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not possible).
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Baggage Storage
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Paid WiFi
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- Packed Lunches
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 12 years are charged ZAR 250 per night when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 12 years are charged ZAR 125 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged ZAR 650 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Mountain Shadows Estate accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please inform Mountain Shadows Estate of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Payment before arrival by bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.
Dear visitor, this region is currently experiencing drought conditions. Please be aware that certain properties are subject to comply with local water usage restrictions.