You're eligible for a Genius discount at Muweti Bush Lodge! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Located in the Balule Nature Reserve, Muweti Bush Lodge offers the opportunity for wildlife encounters at its waterhole, where elephants and other game come to drink. It also features an outdoor swimming pool.
The tented chalets located within the main lodge area come with a deck and a seating area. Certain chalets are equipped with a bath, shower and free toiletries, while one chalet, known as chiDanga, is equipped with an en suite shower which opens onto the deck.
iMbamuweti cottage is a private, self-catering cottage that is located 500 feet outside the main lodge complex.
Muweti Bush Lodge is part of Greater Kruger National Park and is 2.5 mi from Olifants River. Phalaborwa is located 20 mi from the lodge.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.
- Kunnen we in juli beter een self catering cottage huren of is een tentlodge ook warm genoeg in de nacht.We have not had complaints about the tented chalets being too cold; in any event we do provide extra blankets during the winter. But of course it depends on the individual. Some people feel the cold more than others. Obviously if you book the self catering cottage it will be on a self catering basis. We cannot provide meals for the cottage if we have guests at the main lodge.Answered on 6 February 2020
- Do you have bush walks as well?We organise bush walks but through 3rd party guides. Bush walks are NOT part of the package and are an EXTRA. Should you wish to book a bush walk you need to do so WELL in advance as the guides are not always available. Also if you wish to book please do so separately after you have made you booking.Answered on 9 December 2019
- Please send me a phone contact no.. would like to reserve a room for two adults in - 19 Sept. Out - 20 Sept. Please send me inv. with bank details.Unfortunately we cannot give out our details on booking enquiries that come via this platform. Thanks for you understanding Muweti Bush LodgeAnswered on 15 September 2020
- Hi, for self catering guests, how much does it cost for game drive? What animals are there? ThanksFor now the cost is R450 per person per game drive. There is never any guarantees of seeing anything but we have, amongst others, Lions, elephant, buffalo,leopard, hippo, and a host of general game. I hope this helps.Answered on 5 January 2022
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Outdoor furniture
- BBQ facilities
- Electric kettle
- Sitting area
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Baggage storage
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Mosquito net
- Private entrance
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Open all year
3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children over 14 are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction for check-in. (Only children 14 and up are allowed)
Pets are not allowed.
Muweti Bush Lodge accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), make sure you're booking this property in accordance with the destination's local government guidelines, including (but not limited to) the purpose of travel and maximum group size.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Please inform Muweti Bush Lodge of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Muweti Bush Lodge
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Muweti Bush Lodge is 1.6 miles from the center of Grietjie Nature Reserve.
Guests staying at Muweti Bush Lodge can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
The prices at Muweti Bush Lodge may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Yes, Muweti Bush Lodge is popular with guests booking family stays.
Check-in at Muweti Bush Lodge is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Muweti Bush Lodge offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Swimming pool
Room options at Muweti Bush Lodge include: