NH Cape Town The Lord Charles
Corner Main Road (M9) & Broadway Boulevard (R44), 7130 Somerset West, South Africa –
6 Reasons to Choose NH Cape Town The Lord Charles
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Somerset West
We celebrate our diverse African roots through a team of caring, dynamic individuals. We are respectful of our environment and natural heritage as we ensure that our extensive facilities are always immaculate.
Area Info –
- Waterstone Village Shopping Centre 0.1 miles
- Somerset Mall 0.9 miles
- Somerset Value Mart 1.2 miles
- Somerset West Golf Club 1.3 miles
- Helderberg Centre 1.3 miles
- Somerset West Decor Centre 1.3 miles
- Somerset Railway Station 1.6 miles
- Heidelberg Golf Club 1.6 miles
- Silwerboomkloof Nature Reserve 2 miles
- Oudhuis Centre 2 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Asara Wine Estate 8.3 miles
- Oom Samie se Winkel 9.1 miles
- Jonkershoek Nature Reserve 9.4 miles
- Stellenbosch University 9.7 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Waterkloof Restaurant 3.7 miles
- Root 44 Market 3.7 miles
- Equus at Cavalli Stud and Wine Farm Restaurant 3.7 miles
- Lourensford Market Market 4.3 miles
- Lourensford Estate Restaurant 5 miles
- Slow Market Market 12.4 miles
- Woolworths Food Waterstone Supermarket 0 miles
- Strand Beach Ocean/Sea 4.3 miles
- Helderberg Nature Reserve Mountain 0 miles
- Cape Town International Airport 14.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Massage (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
- Tennis Court
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant (à la carte & buffet)
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Car Rental
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
7:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 3 years stays free of charge in a crib.
One child from 4 to 11 years is charged ZAR 290 per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.