Nwanedi Wine & Country Manor
Nuwedrif Rd (Off R45), Northern Paarl, 7620 Paarl, South Africa –
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 203 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Nwanedi Wine & Country Manor.
5 Reasons to Choose Nwanedi Wine & Country Manor
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Since 1997 NWANEDI Estate has savoured the dream of being a monument and a playground for model railroading and train lovers. While the dream was always to build a live steam track on the estate, we will probably be satisfied at present with the mezzanine in the winery building to develop approximately 460 sq. met to a miniature wonderland. Since 2010 and the conversion of our home into the NWANEDI Country Manor and sharing the passion with guests who visit. We do we hope to achieve the development and great pleasure in sharing this with others. A further passion is the wines we make from estate grapes, cherishing the passion of the French, Rhone styles and cultivars, the past eighteen years in offering the finest of this style. Wines off the estate are only available off the estate and selected base depots in Europe. Please join us in our adventures.
Area Info –
- Die Vonds Snake Park 0.3 miles
- Wellington Golf Club 2.7 miles
- Mediclinic Paarl 2.8 miles
- Breytenbach Sentrum 3.4 miles
- Nederburg Wines 3.5 miles
- Old Rembrandt Shopping Mall 3.6 miles
- Hout Street Gallery 4.1 miles
- Paarl Mountain Local Nature Reserve 4.2 miles
- Frater Square Shopping Centre 5.8 miles
- KWV Cellar 5.9 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Paarl Mall 6.1 miles
- Boschenmeer Golf Course 6.1 miles
- Fairview Winery & Cheese 7 miles
- Simonsvlei Wines 8.1 miles
- Stellenbosch University 18.6 miles
- Oom Samie se Winkel 19.3 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Many Restaurants Restaurant 1.9 miles
- Checkers Supermarket 2.5 miles
- Paarl Mountain/Drakenstein Mountain 1.9 miles
- Somerset West/Strand Ocean/Sea 28 miles
- Cape Town International Airport 29.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
- Sun Deck
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Beach Umbrellas
- Beach Chairs/Loungers
- Pool Towels
- Outdoor Pool
- Wheelchair Accessible
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Fruit (additional charge)
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Snack Bar
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Secured Parking
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage (additional charge)
- Currency Exchange
Entertainment and Family Services
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Honeymoon Suite
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 6:30 PM
8:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
Any additional adults are charged ZAR 490 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 2.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Nwanedi Wine & Country Manor accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.