Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Foreshore
29 Heerengracht Street, Foreshore, City Bowl, 8001 Cape Town, South Africa –
5 Reasons to Choose Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Foreshore
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Our's hotel's ideal location provides magnificent views of Table Mountain.
Area Info –
- MyCiTi Station Thibault 0.1 miles
- MyCiTi Station Civic Centre 0.1 miles
- MyCiTi Station Adderley Street 0.1 miles
- Cape Town Station Northern Entrance 0.2 miles
- Engen Head Office 0.2 miles
- Investec Cape Town 0.2 miles
- Artscape Theatre 0.3 miles
- MyCiti Bus Stop Foreshore 0.3 miles
- Grand Parade Shopping Centre 0.4 miles
- The African Portrait Art Gallery 0.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Long Street 0.8 miles
- V&A Waterfront 1.1 miles
- Table Mountain 2.5 miles
- Canal Walk 5.1 miles
- Kenilworth Race Course 6.3 miles
- Groot Constantia 7.7 miles
- Klein Constantia Wine Estate 8.3 miles
- Robben Island Museum 8.8 miles
- Steenberg Wine Estate 10.5 miles
- US Consulate General 10.9 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Green Market Square Market 0.9 miles
- Victoria and Alfred Waterfront Restaurant 3.1 miles
- Victoria and Alfred Waterfront Cafe/Bar 0.3 miles
- Victoria and Alfred Waterfront Supermarket 0.3 miles
- Table Mountain Mountain 4 miles
- Camps Bay Ocean/Sea 4.8 miles
- Cape Town International Airport 10.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
rbg restaurant bar and grill
Food: South African
Haralds bar and terrace
Food: South African
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Bottle of Water (additional charge)
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is needed) and costs ZAR 55 per day.
- Accessible Parking
- Parking Garage
- Secured Parking
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment and Family Services
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (free)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- Packed Lunches
- VIP Room Facilities
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
Good to Know Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Foreshore takes special requests – add in the next step!
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
One child from 3 to 12 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One older child or adult is charged 100 % of the room stay per night and person when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Foreshore accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.