Pinnacle Point - Golf Safari SA
Pinnacle Point Road, 6500 Mossel Bay, South Africa –
Golf Safari SA endeavour to support water and energy conservation as much as possible. We also encourage guests to be mindful of their environment, littering and respecting nature as much as possible.
Languages spoken: English
Area Info –
- Pinnacle Point Golf Club 0 miles
- Pinnacle Point Golf Club 0.1 miles
- Mossel Bay Golf Club 2.2 miles
- Bay View Shopping Centre, Mossel Bay 2.4 miles
- Santos Beach 2.8 miles
- Post Office Tree 2.9 miles
- Diaz Musuem 2.9 miles
- Diaz Strand 3 miles
- Bayside Shopping Centre 3 miles
- Langeberg Mall 3.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- ATKV Amphitheatre 5.2 miles
- Boggomsbaai Golf Club 11.6 miles
- Botlierskop Private Game Reserve 11.6 miles
- Dolphin's Creek Golf Estate 13.2 miles
- Cape Vacca Private Nature Reserve 15.6 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Admiral's Buffet Restaurant 0.6 miles
- Red Cherry Coffee Shop Cafe/Bar 0.6 miles
- Indian Ocean Ocean/Sea 0.7 miles
- George Airport 20.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
Sit back and relax
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Pool
Pets are not allowed.
No internet access available.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 10:00 PM
7:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Debit card Pinnacle Point - Golf Safari SA accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
A damage deposit of ZAR 1000 is required. The host charges this 14 days before arrival. That's about 82.70USD. This will be collected by credit card. You should be reimbursed within 7 days of check-out. Your deposit will be refunded in full by credit card, subject to an inspection of the property.
Payment before arrival by bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.
Dear visitor, this region is currently experiencing drought conditions. Please be aware that certain properties are subject to comply with local water usage restrictions.