POD Camps Bay
3 Argyle Road, Camps Bay, 8005 Cape Town, South Africa – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 178 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at POD Camps Bay.
|Comfort Mountain Double Room|
|Classic Double Room with Balcony|
|Luxury Double Room with Sea View|
|Luxury Double Room with Plunge Pool|
|Deluxe Suite with Sea View|
Cool beyond question is POD Camps Bay. A true Africa original realised in a stunning set of decor elements, POD is both raw yet polished. See naked Africa design timber dropping into stone, shifting into glass, imbuing a sense of seaside sophistication so often attempted but so rarely achieved. 17 modern rooms share the spoils of idyllic mountain and ocean views. Truly surprising is POD’s proximity to the famous and ever energised Camps Bay beachfront, just a few light footsteps away. It is little wonder that POD appears on the Condé Nast Hot List and finds its place among Tatler’s 101 Best Hotels in the World.
POD Camps Bay takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Camps Bay Beach 0.1 miles
- Theatre On The Bay 0.4 miles
- Clifton Beach 0.7 miles
- Lion's Head 1.1 miles
- Table Mountain 1.4 miles
- Table Mountain Cableway 1.4 miles
- Queens Beach 1.8 miles
- MyCiTi Station Queens Beach 1.9 miles
- Mediclinic Cape Town 2 miles
- De Waal Park 2.1 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Long Street 2.6 miles
- V&A Waterfront 4 miles
- Groot Constantia 6 miles
- Klein Constantia Wine Estate 6.5 miles
- Kenilworth Race Course 6.9 miles
- Canal Walk 8.4 miles
- Steenberg Wine Estate 8.8 miles
- US Consulate General 9.2 miles
- Chapman's Peak 10.1 miles
- Robben Island Museum 10.4 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- The Round House Restaurant 2.5 miles
- Paranga Restaurant 0.2 miles
- The Cod Father Cafe/bar 0.2 miles
- Promenade Centre Supermarket 0.5 miles
- Table Mountain Mountain 1.6 miles
- Atlantic Ocean Sea/ocean 0 miles
- Cape Town International Airport 12.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
7 Reasons to Choose POD Camps Bay
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Cape Town
Guests loved the "boutique" style
- Sun Deck
Pool and Spa
- Pool Towels
- Heated Pool
- Pool With View
- Outdoor Pool
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press
- Ironing Service
- Dry Cleaning
- Business Center
- Adults Only
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Car Rental
- Packed Lunches
- Soundproof Rooms
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
Children older than 12 years are welcome.
Cribs are not available.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 178 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: