Protea Hotel by Marriott Durban Edward
149 OR Tambo Parade, North Beach, 4001 Durban, South Africa –
Executive Twin Room
Max adults: 2
Max children: 2 (up to 0 years of age)
Junior Suite with Sea View
Deluxe Suite with Sea View
Superior King Room with Sea View
6 Reasons to Choose Protea Hotel by Marriott Durban Edward
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Durban
Protea Hotel Edward harks back to a time of Victorian elegance. This world-famous hotel has played host to princes and presidents, field marshals, millionaires and movie stars since 1911.
Area Info –
- Marine Parade 0 miles
- Beach Hurst 0.5 miles
- Mini Town Snell Parade 0.7 miles
- Kingsmead Cricket Stadium 0.7 miles
- uShaka Marine World 1 miles
- Durban Railway Station 1.1 miles
- Greyville Race Course 1.4 miles
- Victoria Street Market 1.4 miles
- Moses Mabhida Stadium 1.7 miles
- African Art Centre 1.8 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Big Rush 1.8 miles
- Durban Country Club 1.8 miles
- Kings Park Athletics Stadium 1.8 miles
- Durban Country Club 1.9 miles
- Durban Botanic Gardens 2 miles
- Kings Park Stadium 2.1 miles
- Stainbank Nature Reserve 7.2 miles
- Umhlanga lighthouse 9.2 miles
- Mount Edgecombe Country Club 9.6 miles
- Kloof Country Club 19.9 miles
- King Shaka International Airport 17.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Fence Around Pool
- Pool Towels
- Pool With View
- Rooftop Pool
- Outdoor Pool
Pets are not allowed.
- Snorkeling (additional charge)
- Diving (additional charge)
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Kid-Friendly Buffet
- Kids' Meals
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
- Breakfast in the Room
- Restaurant (à la carte & buffet)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs ZAR 60 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' TV Networks
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press (additional charge)
- Shoeshine (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Car Rental
- Packed Lunches
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
The first 500MB per day, per room is free, thereafter charges apply.
A damage deposit of ZAR 200 is required upon arrival – that's about 15.00USD. This deposit is fully refundable at check-out as long as there's been no damage to the property.