Protea Hotel by Marriott George King George
King George Drive, 6529 George, South Africa – Great location - show map
6 Reasons to Choose Protea Hotel by Marriott George King George
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in George
The Protea Hotel King George is celebrating their 20th Birthday this year! This magnificent four star hotel with its country-style setting is ideal for business and leisure travelers.
Protea Hotel by Marriott George King George takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- George Golf Club 0.3 miles
- Mediclinic George 0.8 miles
- Outeniqua Pass 2.9 miles
- Links Golf Course 4.2 miles
- Oubaai Golf Club 6.4 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Primi Piatti Restaurant 1.9 miles
- Checkers Supermarket 3.1 miles
- Spar Supermarket 3.1 miles
- Old Town House Restaurant 3.1 miles
- Foo Bar Cafe/bar 3.1 miles
- Outeniqua Farmers Market Market 7.5 miles
- Milkwood Village Friday Night Market Market 10.6 miles
- Sedgefield Farmers Market Market 15.5 miles
- Outeniqua Mountains Mountain 5 miles
- Kaaimans River River 10.6 miles
- Wilderness Sea/ocean 10.6 miles
- Island Lake Lake 12.4 miles
- George Airport 4.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Fairway Terrace Restaurant
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Pool and Spa
- Fence Around Pool
- Pool With View
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Outdoor Pool
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Water Park Off-site (additional charge)
- Cycling Off-site
- Canoeing Off-site (additional charge)
- Pool Table
- Game Room
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
- Tennis Court Off-site (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Buffet-Style Restaurant
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' Outdoor Play Equipment
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Packed Lunches
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 267 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: