Protea Hotel by Marriott Cape Town Victoria Junction
Cnr Somerset & Ebenezer Roads, City Bowl, 8001 Cape Town, South Africa –
6 Reasons to Choose Protea Hotel by Marriott Cape Town Victoria Junction
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Cape Town
Since 1996, The Protea Hotel Victoria Junction Waterfront has been known as one of the most innovative hotels in Cape Town. Having completed a full refurbishment in 2011, the Hotel features contemporary interior design that reflects a modern lifestyle that embraces technology but remains environmentally conscious.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Cape Quarter 0.2 miles
- Two Oceans Aquarium 0.3 miles
- Signal Hill Noon Cannon 0.4 miles
- Red Open Top Bus 0.4 miles
- Cape Medical Museum 0.4 miles
- Cape Town Comedy Club 0.4 miles
- MyCiTi Station Cape Town Stadium 0.4 miles
- Investec Cape Town 0.5 miles
- Zeitz Mocaa 0.5 miles
- Chavonnes Battery Museum 0.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- V&A Waterfront 0.7 miles
- Long Street 1 miles
- Table Mountain 2.7 miles
- Canal Walk 5.5 miles
- Kenilworth Race Course 6.9 miles
- Groot Constantia 8.1 miles
- Robben Island Museum 8.2 miles
- Klein Constantia Wine Estate 8.7 miles
- Steenberg Wine Estate 11 miles
- US Consulate General 11.3 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- V&A Waterfront Supermarket 0.8 miles
- Watershed Market 0.8 miles
- Pigalle Restaurant 0.3 miles
- Piano Bar Cafe/Bar 0.2 miles
- Sea Point Ocean/Sea 2.4 miles
- Lions Head Mountain 3.4 miles
- Table Mountain Mountain 4.7 miles
- Cape Town International Airport 11 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Cocktail hour
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Pool Towels
- Outdoor Pool
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs ZAR 45 per day.
- Accessible Parking
- Secured Parking
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment and Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Suit Press (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Car Rental
- Packed Lunches
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
Good to Know Protea Hotel by Marriott Cape Town Victoria Junction takes special requests – add in the next step!
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Protea Hotel by Marriott Cape Town Victoria Junction accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.