Residence Klein Oliphants Hoek
14 Akadamie Street, 7690 Franschhoek, South Africa –
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 99 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
There is a lot to do here, mainly wine tasting and restaurants for the foodies and the aspiring master chef enthusiasts. The Wine Tram tour is very popular, there is also wine tasting on horseback for the experienced rider. Children are very welcome here at the guesthouse and should be supervised at all times. The Children would really find the wine tram a lot of fun, as it rides on the train tracks through the vineyards of six wineries and also on a tram buds up on the other side of the village.
Languages spoken: English
Area Info –
- Art de vivre Gallery 0.1 miles
- Heritage Square 0.1 miles
- Franschhoek Wine Tram 0.2 miles
- Bordeaux Street Gallery Franschhoek 0.2 miles
- Franschhoek Monument 0.2 miles
- The Franschhoek Market 0.2 miles
- Huguenot Memorial Museum 0.2 miles
- Franschhoek Art House 0.2 miles
- Hugenot Monument 0.3 miles
- Mont Rochelle Nature Reserve 2.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Jonkershoek Nature Reserve 11.5 miles
- Simonsvlei Wines 13.9 miles
- Stellenbosch University 14.8 miles
- Fairview Winery & Cheese 14.9 miles
- Asara Wine Estate 18 miles
- Paul Cluver Wines 18 miles
- Heidelberg Golf Club 19.7 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Woolworths Food Store & Coffee Shop Supermarket 0 miles
- Essence Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- Ruebens Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Franschhoek Church Market Market 0.1 miles
- Franschhoek Pass Mountain 0 miles
- Cape Town International Airport 30.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- Honeymoon Suite
- Non-smoking Rooms
Sit back and relax
- Outdoor Furniture
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Massage (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Horseback Riding Off-site (additional charge)
- Fishing Off-site (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Bottle of Water (additional charge)
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible Parking
- Street Parking
- Shuttle Service
- Airport Drop-off (additional charge)
- Airport Pickup (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' TV Networks
- Books, DVDs, Music for Kids
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 8:00 PM
9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 12 years are charged ZAR 799 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged ZAR 799 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 2.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Residence Klein Oliphants Hoek accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Dear visitor, this region is currently experiencing drought conditions. Please be aware that certain properties are subject to comply with local water usage restrictions.