Rinkink Beach House
34 Sands Road, 6560 Wilderness, South Africa –
Rinkink Beach House has been described as fresh and convenient, well equipped and comfortable. It is located on the golden mile of Wilderness, just 20 meters from the famous Wilderness beach which stretches some 7 km and walking distance from the quaint Wilderness village which boasts a selection of enjoyable restaurants. This beach themed self-catering accommodation is ideal for couples or small families seeking a relaxing beach holiday experience in close proximity to the Wilderness National Park, a series of lakes and the rest of the Garden Route. Barbecue facilities make a traditional South African braai on the private balconies a popular pass time for guests. A wide variety of outdoor activities including paragliding, mountain biking, golf, hiking, canoeing, surfing, quad biking and canopy tours are all in close proximity and easily accessible. Secure carport parking is available on the premises with your private entrances to offer guests privacy. Your host Marlene ensures that your comfort and enjoyment is her top priority and is happy to offer advice on any tourism related questions you may have. Rinkink offers quick and easy access to the N2 and is only 20
Marlene is a people person who loves nothing better than her guests enjoying their time at Rinkink. Her greatest joy is watching people create memories and special moments at her guest house which is why Rinkink can boast a high degree of return customers. Marlene is also a wealth of knowledge on matters tourism related in and around the Wilderness region.
This is a safe and extremely popular neighborhood, in large part due to the easy access to the magnificent Wilderness beach where guests can enjoy the seven kilometer stretch of unspoiled beauty. It is filled with character and holiday makers which gives it a unique atmosphere. Adding to the benefits, is the close proximity to the village of Wilderness which boasts a large selection of fabulous restaurants and pubs which more often than not host live bands.
Languages spoken: English
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Milkwood Village Shopping Centre 0.2 miles
- Map of Africa View Point 0.5 miles
- Garden Route Dam 3.9 miles
- Garden Route Mall 3.9 miles
- Outeniqua Transport Museum 5.9 miles
- Fairview Business Park 6 miles
- Lake Bo Langvlei 6.3 miles
- Timberlake Organic village 6.6 miles
- George Museum 6.9 miles
- Garden Route Botanical Gardens 6.9 miles
Most popular landmarks
- George Golf Club 8 miles
- Kingswood Golf Estate 8.3 miles
- Cape Palette Art & Picture Framing 8.4 miles
- Lakes Area National Park 8.9 miles
- Outeniqua Pass 10.2 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Spar Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Pomodoro Restaurant 0.3 miles
- The Girls Restaurant 0.3 miles
- Royal Siam Thai Restaurant 0.3 miles
- Cocomos Cafe/bar 0.3 miles
- Bongos Cafe/bar 0.3 miles
- Blind Pig Cafe/bar 0.3 miles
- Pharmacy Supermarket 0.3 miles
- Bottle STore Supermarket 0.3 miles
- George Market on Saturdays Market 5.6 miles
- Wilderness Beach Mountain 0 miles
- Indian Sea/ocean 0 miles
- Touws River River 0.3 miles
- Kaaimans River River 0.6 miles
- Ebb and Flow Mountain 3.1 miles
- Map of Africa Mountain 3.7 miles
- Island Lake Lake 5 miles
- Swartvlei Lake 9.3 miles
- Knysna Lagoon Lake 24.9 miles
- George Airport 11 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most popular facilities
- Non-smoking throughout
- Non-smoking rooms
Sit back and relax
- BBQ facilities
Pets are not allowed.
- Cycling Off-site
- Hiking Off-site (Additional charge)
- Canoeing Off-site (Additional charge)
- Fishing Off-site
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Parking garage
- Secured parking
- Safety deposit box
We're sorry to hear that...No thanks
Your feedback will help us to improve this feature for all of our customers.Close
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
14:00 - 18:00
09:00 - 10:30
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to apartment type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 16 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
This property only accepts cash payments.
Credit cards are only needed to guarantee your booking .
Dear Visitor, this region is currently experiencing drought conditions. Please be aware that certain properties are subject to comply with local water usage restrictions.