Rio Vista Lodge
Stand 1062, Monte Vista Estate,Opdraend Street, 1320 Malelane, South Africa –
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 314 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Rio Vista Lodge.
Rio Vista Lodge is nestled on the banks of the Crocodile River, which is ALL that separates you from the esteemed Kruger National Park. We offer you the perfect Riverside setting for your stay in Malalane, so come and Enjoy Africa at its BEST! What can be more refreshing than taking a dip in the cool, crystal clear waters of the swimming pool, sipping on your favourite beverage while watching the spectacular sunset only Africa can showcase. Let us not forget the vast variety of feathered friends and other regular visitors on the bank of the river that you can quietly watch from the comfort of your patio or while taking a leisurely stroll around our property.
Area Info –
- Malelane Gate 2.5 miles
- Leopard Creek Country Club 3.5 miles
- Berg-en-Dal Rhino Hall 5.3 miles
- Sondeza Nature Reserve 19.4 miles
- Lionspruit Game Reserve 19.5 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Inkwazi Shopping Plaza Supermarket 0.6 miles
- The Deck Restuarant Restaurant 0 miles
- Crocodile River River 0 miles
- Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport 25.8 miles
- King Mswati III International Airport 61.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Rio Vista Lodge
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Outdoor Pool
- Massage (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Horseback Riding Off-site (additional charge)
- Hiking Off-site (additional charge)
- Pool Table (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Express Check-in/Check-out
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' Outdoor Play Equipment
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- Family Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
1:00 PM - 8:00 PM
7:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 3 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One child from 3 to 12 years is charged ZAR 253 per person per night when using existing beds.
One child from 12 to 18 years is charged ZAR 432 per person per night when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for cribs in the room.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.