14 Van Riebeeck Street, 7600 Stellenbosch, South Africa –
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 417 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Roosenwijn Guesthouse.
A beautiful old Victorian building in the heart of Stellenbosch, decorated with stunning period pieces. Crisp white linen and relaxing Victorian bathrooms make your stay unforgettable. A breakfast to keep you going for the whole day while you explore Stellenbosch and the winelands.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Stellenbosch University Botanical Gardens 0.1 miles
- Village Museum Stellenbosch 0.2 miles
- Johan Coetzee Art Gallery 0.2 miles
- Stellenbosch Art Gallery 0.2 miles
- Stellenbosch Museum 0.2 miles
- Musa Khaly's Art Gallery 0.2 miles
- Stellenbosch University 0.3 miles
- The Red Teapot Gallery 0.3 miles
- HB Thom Theatre 0.3 miles
- Die Mystic Boer 0.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Oom Samie se Winkel 0.6 miles
- Asara Wine Estate 3.2 miles
- Jonkershoek Nature Reserve 4.5 miles
- Heidelberg Golf Club 8 miles
- Simonsvlei Wines 10.8 miles
- Fairview Winery & Cheese 11.8 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Slowfood Market 2.5 miles
- Root44 Market 3.7 miles
- Katjiepiering Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- fat Butcher Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Decameron Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Java Cafe/Bar 0.4 miles
- Big Easy Restaurant 0.6 miles
- Checkers Supermarket 0.6 miles
- eerste River 0.1 miles
- Cape Town International Airport 15.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
6 Reasons to Choose Roosenwijn Guesthouse
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Stellenbosch
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
- Sun Deck
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Plunge Pool
- Outdoor Pool
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Bottle of Water (additional charge)
- Snack Bar
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Secured Parking
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Suit Press (additional charge)
- Shoeshine (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- Honeymoon Suite
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 8:00 PM
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years is charged ZAR 400 per night when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 6 years are charged ZAR 300 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged ZAR 500 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Debit card Roosenwijn Guesthouse accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.