Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Premier Resort Sani Pass
Good Hope Farm, Sani Pass Road, 3256 Himeville, South Africa – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 1389 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Premier Resort Sani Pass! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Set in the charming Mkhomazana Valley, this resort offers hotel and cottage accommodations, and Southern Drakensberg views. Tours to Sani Pass with 4x4 vehicles depart daily from the resort.
All accommodations at Premier Resort Sani Pass has a classical style with wooden furniture, and some units benefit from large windows or patios with panoramic views.
Premier Resort Sani Pass features a modern restaurant serving local cuisine and continental dishes. Candlelight dinners and a wide selection of wines can be enjoyed here, along with afternoon teas and light lunches.
The large outdoor pool is surrounded by trees and green gardens. Guests can relax with a professional massage at the spa, or enjoy the 9-hole golf course set along the Mkhomazana River.
Pietermaritzburg is 83 mi from Premier Resort Sani Pass.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
4 reasons to choose Premier Resort Sani Pass
- Do you offer room service for breakfast or after hours . Doe your la carte menu also offer breakfast Can I upgrade my standard double room to superio...We do have room service from 06h30 until 22h00.Answered on September 26, 2019
- Is this the old Sani Pass hotel?Yes it is however it has had a major face liftAnswered on January 21, 2020
- Is Self catering allowed in rooms?Good Afternoon I trust that you are well please note that we are not self catering and no we do offer self catering at all in the roomsAnswered on December 5, 2019
- is there a pensioners offer for people over 60. What other options are there for breakfast if we do not want to indulge in a buffet breakfast.There is indeed a special for persons over the age of 60 which is subject to T 's and C's And as far as breakfast is concerned you can opt for just c...Answered on February 18, 2020
- Hi. How is your cellphone reception and do you have generators for loadshedding?Good day Thank you for your message. We do have reception as well as a generator. Regards Phindile NkosiAnswered on July 13, 2022
- Still looking?
The Maluti Restaurant
Food: South African
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
Most popular amenities
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
6:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The maximum number of cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Premier Resort Sani Pass accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Payment before arrival by bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.
FAQs about Premier Resort Sani Pass
The prices at Premier Resort Sani Pass may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Premier Resort Sani Pass is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
Room options at Premier Resort Sani Pass include:
Premier Resort Sani Pass has 1 restaurant:
- The Maluti Restaurant
Guests staying at Premier Resort Sani Pass can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte
Yes, Premier Resort Sani Pass is popular with guests booking family stays.
Premier Resort Sani Pass is 6.8 miles from the center of Himeville.
Premier Resort Sani Pass offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Pool table
- Game room
- Tennis court
- Mini golf
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Kids' club
- Spa facilities
- Horseback riding
- Walking tours
- Tennis equipment
- Swimming pool
- Spa/Wellness packages
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.