St Lucia Eco-Lodge
135 Hornbill Street, 3936 St. Lucia, South Africa – Show map
Area Info – Show map
- Mapelane Nature Reserve 10 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Fishermans Restaurant Cafe/Bar 0.7 miles
- Spar Supermarket 0.7 miles
- Bananabox Supermarket 0.3 miles
- Fruit Market Market 0.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose St Lucia Eco-Lodge
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
- Sun Deck
- BBQ Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
Pets are not allowed.
- Snorkeling Off-site (additional charge)
- Horseback Riding Off-site (additional charge)
- Cycling Off-site
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Fishing Off-site (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Tour Desk
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Car Rental
- Packed Lunches
- Family Rooms
- Airport Shuttle
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 8:00 PM
10:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 3 years stays free of charge in a crib.
One child from 3 to 12 years is charged 50 % of the room stay per night and person when using existing beds.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
-Please note that dinner service in the Seasands Lodge & Conference Centre's Indaba Restaurant starts from 19:00.
-Please note Seasands Lodge & Conference Centre does not accept cash payments on the premises. Please contact Seasands Lodge to arrange payment via EFT, or alternatively credit card payments are accepted as listed.
Please inform St Lucia Eco-Lodge of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.