You're eligible for a Genius discount at St Lucia Eco Lodge! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Nestled in a tropical garden, St Lucia Eco-Lodge offers stunning views of the Indian Ocean, Mapelane dune and the estuary mouth. Facilities include an outdoor swimming pool.
The accommodations at St Lucia Eco-Lodge features a balcony or patio, some with sweeping views of the wetlands. All apartments have air conditioning, a seating area with satellite TV, and a bathroom with a hairdryer.
A local and international breakfast is available in the restaurant. Guests can have a refreshing drink at the bar, which has panoramic views over the wetlands to the sea.
St Lucia Eco-Lodge can help arrange a variety of trips and activities, including boat safaris on Lake St Lucia, horse riding in the wetlands, game reserve excursions, and whale watching.
Cape Vidal, one of the best snorkeling and spear fishing venues on the coast, is 20 mi north of St Lucia. The world renowned Hluhluwe/ iMfolozi game reserve is just a 35-minute drive away. There is ample secure parking on site.
This is our guests' favorite part of St Lucia, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.1 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
Estuary Beach8.5 Very good beach3,750 feet from property
Ingwe Beach8.5 Very good beach4,850 feet from property
Ndlovu Beach8.3 Very good beach1.1 miles from property
Jabula Beach8.3 Very good beach1.4 miles from property
St Lucia Main Beach8.2 Very good beach1.7 miles from property
- Do you have Gluten/Lactose free meals available?Good Morning, Thank you for your question: We do have a few options available for breakfast: Some Cereals and Fresh fruit salad. Hot breakfast. ..Answered on 15 October 2022
- Hi. Do you have any activities around?Good Morning, Yes we do have a range of tours and activities that you can book during your stay at St Lucia Ecolodge. * Hippo and Croc Cruises * H..Answered on 17 February 2022
- Do you have private jacuzzi in your propertyWe unfortunately do not have a jacuzzi on the premises.Answered on 19 March 2021
- Hi, Is WiFi freely accessible from the rooms? And is it strong enough to support virtual conference meetings? Thank you.Good Morning Wifi is available throughout the lodge, we have had virtual meetings at our conference centre however it is important to note that St ..Answered on 1 January 2021
- Hi . Half board is advertised at R325. Is that pp per night ?Good Morning, Dinner is R325.00 per person excluding accommodation.Answered on 1 January 2021
- Still looking?
The Hog and Hippo Bistro
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
- Toilet paper
- Towels/Sheets (extra fee)
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Outdoor fireplace
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- BBQ facilities
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Game drives
- SnorkelingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Horseback ridingAdditional chargeOff-site
- FishingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Street parking
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Accessible parking
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Business centerAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Tile/Marble floor
- Private entrance
- Car rental
- Packed lunches
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
- Open all year
- Pool/Beach towels
- Beach chairs/Loungers
- Yoga classes
- Beach chairs/Loungers
2:00 PM - 7:30 PM
7:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
St Lucia Eco Lodge accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
-Please note St Lucia Eco-Lodge does not accept cash payments on the premises.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
As a result of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has temporarily suspended its shuttle services.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service hours.
Please inform St Lucia Eco Lodge of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Bar is closed from Thu, May 07, 2020 until Tue, Jun 30, 2020
Bar is closed from Sun, Aug 09, 2020 until Mon, Aug 31, 2020
FAQs about St Lucia Eco Lodge
St Lucia Eco Lodge has 1 restaurant:
- The Hog and Hippo Bistro
Check-in at St Lucia Eco Lodge is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
St Lucia Eco Lodge offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Swimming pool
- Bicycle rental
- Bike tours
- Yoga classes
- Game drives
- Horseback riding
- Walking tours
- Tour or class about local culture
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Guests staying at St Lucia Eco Lodge can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.3).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte
Room options at St Lucia Eco Lodge include:
St Lucia Eco Lodge is 1,800 feet from the center of St Lucia.
The prices at St Lucia Eco Lodge may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.