Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Simon’s Town Guest House
20 Bennett Close, Cairnside, 7975 Simonʼs Town, South Africa – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 51 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Simon’s Town Guest House! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
The 4-star, family-run Simonstown Guest House overlooks False Bay and offers scenic water views from its modern rooms. Free parking and Wi-Fi throughout the property are available.
All rooms and suites are air conditioned and include a spacious seating area and satellite TV. Tea-and-coffee-making facilities and a mini-bar are provided.
Guests at the Simonstown can enjoy a full English and continental breakfast each morning. The lounge opens onto a sea-view courtyard.
Guest House Simonstown is located only a 5-minute walk from the Glencairn Beach. The Cape Town International Airport is 22 mi away.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
4 reasons to choose Simon’s Town Guest House
Glencairn Beach8.5 Very good beach500 feet from property
Shelly Beach9.1 Wonderful beach2,750 feet from property
Long Beach8.8 Excellent beach1.4 miles from property
Fish Hoek Beach8.8 Excellent beach1.4 miles from property
- Dooes the rooms have a terrace, balcony?. Does the TV have Netflix or DSTV?. Do you offer spa treatments?.Good morning, 3 rooms (Mafunyane, Shingwedzi and Joao) have a tiled, enclosed balcony. We do have a communical outside sea facing courtyard. There is a mobile massage service we use for in room treatments if booked in advance.Answered on October 26, 2021
- Hi there I hope you are well. Which of your rooms have a sea facing view from the bedroom? Do any of the beds face the ocean view? Kind regardsGood morning, the Shawu room bed faces the ocean but thev other rooms on the first floor (Joao and Shingwedzi) can still see the ocean from their bed if you turn your head or lay on your side. Have a lovely day AmandaAnswered on October 16, 2021
- Im Asking on Behalf Of Doing A PartyUnfortunately we don't allow parties at our establishment.Answered on October 26, 2021
- Hi, is this available for 14 Feb ? If so what is the rate, and does it include breakfast? Thank you, ClaireHi Claire Thanka for the question. We do still have a room available. You can check what room is available by putting in your date. Breakfast is included if you select bed and breakfast, but if you select room only then its not included.Answered on February 9, 2022
Most popular amenities
2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
6:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children over 6 are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Extra bed by request
|ZAR 250 per child, per night|
Extra bed by request
|ZAR 350 per person, per night|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
The maximum number of extra beds allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction for check-in. (Only children 6 and up are allowed)
Simon’s Town Guest House accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Guests need be quiet between 10:00 PM and 7:00 AM.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
- Follow the N2 motorway towards Cape Town.
- Turn left onto the M3 motorway towards Muizenberg.
- At the end of the M3 turn left onto Steenberg Road.
- Turn right at the T-junction/traffic lights onto the main road (M4).
- Continue along the M4 through Muizenberg, St James, Kalk Bay and Fish Hoek.
- Turn left at the roundabout onto Simonstown Road towards Simonstown.
- Continue past Glencairn Beach (on your left).
- Turn right into Warner Road, which is the 1st street on the right after Dixie’s Restaurant.
- Warner Road continues into Whytes Way.
- Continue up this steep road until the road forks and then take the road to your right which is Bennett Close.
- You will find Simonstown Guest House approximately 1,300 feet down on your left-hand side, the 2nd last house on the left.
Dear visitor, this region is currently experiencing drought conditions. Please be aware that certain properties are subject to comply with local water usage restrictions.
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
FAQs about Simon’s Town Guest House
From the nearest airport, you can get to Simon’s Town Guest House by:
- Car 45min
Simon’s Town Guest House offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Tennis court
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Horseback riding
- Full-body massage
- Back massage
- Neck massage
Check-in at Simon’s Town Guest House is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
The nearest beach is 150 feet from Simon’s Town Guest House.
Guests staying at Simon’s Town Guest House can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte
Room options at Simon’s Town Guest House include:
- Vacation Home
The prices at Simon’s Town Guest House may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Simon’s Town Guest House is 2.2 miles from the center of Simonʼs Town.