The Stellenbosch Hotel
Corner of Dorp and Andringa Street, 7600 Stellenbosch, South Africa –
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 648 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at The Stellenbosch Hotel.
Double Room - Luxury
Double Room - Classic Room
The Stellenbosch Hotel is a classic boutique-style hotel, situated in the heart of historic Stellenbosch. Our range of comfortable rooms cater for both the leisure and corporate traveller. We are the ideal destination from where guests can explore the Cape Winelands and many other Western Cape attractions.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- The Red Teapot Gallery 0 miles
- De Wet Centre 0.1 miles
- Die Dorpstraat Art Gallery 0.1 miles
- Musa Khaly's Art Gallery 0.1 miles
- African Art Boutique Stellenbosch 0.1 miles
- Johan Coetzee Art Gallery 0.1 miles
- Village Museum Stellenbosch 0.1 miles
- P.J. Olivier Art Centre 0.2 miles
- Eikestad Mall 0.2 miles
- Toy Museum Stellenbosch 0.2 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Oom Samie se Winkel 0.3 miles
- Stellenbosch University 0.4 miles
- Asara Wine Estate 2.9 miles
- Jonkershoek Nature Reserve 4.7 miles
- Heidelberg Golf Club 7.8 miles
- Simonsvlei Wines 11 miles
- Fairview Winery & Cheese 12.1 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Oude Libertas Slow Market Market 1.9 miles
- Root44 Market 6.2 miles
- Stellenbosch Kitchen Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- Helena\'s Restaurant Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Eikestad Mall Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Simonsberg Mountain 3.1 miles
- Cape Town International Airport 15.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, High tea
6 Reasons to Choose The Stellenbosch Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Stellenbosch
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is needed).
- Accessible Parking
- Secured Parking
- Daily Housekeeping
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Baggage Storage
- Business Center
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Room Service
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged ZAR 250 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
The Stellenbosch Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.