Devon Valley Road, 7600 Stellenbosch, South Africa –
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 500 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Sugarbird Manor.
Our beautiful guesthouse is located at Protea Heights, a 21.6-hectare working protea farm in the picturesque Devon Valley, on the outskirts of Stellenbosch. With expansive views across vineyards and valley to the Simonsberg, Stellenbosch and the Helderberg Mountains, Somerset West and False Bay, Sugarbird Manor is the perfect base to relax in total peace and quiet. Enjoy a dip in our infinity-edge pool, take a journey along one of the three hiking trails starting just steps from our door, explore the many surrounding wine farms or tee-off at any of the 12 nearby golf courses. Whether you are looking for a long holiday, a short break, a company retreat or a conference or wedding venue, our staff will make sure that your experience is as special and thoroughly enjoyable as you could possibly hope for.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- J.C. Le Roux 0.8 miles
- Beyerskloof Wine Farm 1 miles
- Nooitgedacht Estate 1 miles
- AmaZink Live 1.6 miles
- Breughel Theatre 1.8 miles
- Devonvale Golf and Wine Estate 1.9 miles
- Dorpstraat Restaurant Teater 2 miles
- Simonsig Wine Estate 2.3 miles
- Oude Libertas Amphitheatre 2.6 miles
- Van der Stel 2.7 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Oom Samie se Winkel 3 miles
- Stellenbosch University 3 miles
- Asara Wine Estate 3.1 miles
- Jonkershoek Nature Reserve 7.7 miles
- Heidelberg Golf Club 9.7 miles
- Simonsvlei Wines 10.1 miles
- Fairview Winery & Cheese 10.9 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Clos Malverne Restaurant 1.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
6 Reasons to Choose Sugarbird Manor
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Stellenbosch
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Fireplace
- Picnic Area
- Outdoor Furniture
- Sun Deck
- BBQ Facilities (additional charge)
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Full Body Massage
- Hand Massage
- Head Massage
- Couples' Massage
- Foot Massage
- Neck Massage
- Back Massage
- Beach Umbrellas
- Beach Chairs/Loungers
- Pool Towels
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
- Massage (additional charge)
- Wheelchair Accessible
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Bottle of Water
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible Parking
- Secured Parking
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Concierge Service
Entertainment & Family Services
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- Honeymoon Suite
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
7:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
Sugarbird Manor accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.