Swallows Nest Country Cottages
26 Gamassi Street, 6308 Stormsrivier, South Africa – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.3/10! (score from 401 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Situated in Storms River Village in the centre of the Tsitsikamma, lies Swallows Nest Country Cottages. Featuring an outdoor swimming pool, a lush garden, free WiFi and on site parking.
The spacious country-style cottages with exposed brick walls have a furnished patio, overlooking the garden and pool area. Each cottage has an open-plan living area, satellite TV, wardrobe and a desk.
A full English breakfast is served in our sunny dining room or on the surrounding patio with majestic views of the Storms River Peak. Certain cottages offer kitchen and barbecue facilities. There are also a variety of restaurants for guests to choose from a short distance from the property.
Local activities include trail walking, The Tree Top Canopy Tours and Black Water Tubing are 450 yards away. Tsitsikamma National Park, with its famous Otter trail is 6.2 miles away, the Tsitsikamma Falls Zipline is within 6.2 miles and the Bloukrans Bungee Jump is 14.9 miles away.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi we a group of 13 young adults we would like a one chalotte or banglow is it possible with a swimming poolHi, We have cottages 2 that sleeps 5 and one sleeps 3, subject to availability They are close to each other and we do have a lovely swimming pool.Answered on 15 September 2021
- what is in the menu of your breakfast?We have fruit salad with yoghurt. Cereals Warm eggs, bacon, baked tomato, fried mushroom rosti's, bread. Coffee or tea.Answered on 19 November 2022
- Do you have taxify or uber around ??any nearest airport?Good morning, Thank you very much for your email received. We do have Shuttle services in Storms River and the nearest airport is in Port Elizabeth, ..Answered on 16 January 2020
- Hi, I'm looking for a place for 1 person for 1 night please. Something comfy and has a big bath, maybe a pool... just need to relax so badly!!!Good morning, Thank you for your enquiry. We can assist you. Please can you give me approximate dates and I will get back to you on availability. Ki..Answered on 7 November 2022
- does sweetpea have a kitchenetteYes it does. Regards AdeleAnswered on 14 May 2021
- Still looking?
Managed by Maria Wolfaardt
- Toilet paper
- Bath or shower
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Mountain view
- Pool view
- Garden view
- Outdoor fireplace
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor dining area
- Sun terrace
- BBQ facilities
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Seating Area
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Wine/champagneAdditional charge
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private check-in/check-out
- Packed lunches
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Meeting/banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Kids' outdoor play equipment
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Security alarm
- 24-hour security
- Safety deposit box
- Electric blankets
- Non-smoking throughout
- Tile/marble floor
- Private entrance
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Lower bathroom sink
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Entire unit wheelchair accessible
- Entire unit located on ground floor
- Pool/beach towels
- Pool cover
- Sun loungers or beach chairs
- Sun umbrellas
- Sun loungers or beach chairs
14:00 - 16:00
07:00 - 10:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 13 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
The number of cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cots are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Swallows Nest Country Cottages accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
In accordance with government guidelines to minimise transmission of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property currently isn't accepting guests from certain countries, during dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Please inform Swallows Nest Country Cottages in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Swimming pool #1 is closed from Tue 31 May 2022 until Thu 01 Sept 2022
Swimming pool #1 is closed from Mon 01 May 2023 until Fri 01 Sept 2023
FAQs about Swallows Nest Country Cottages
Swallows Nest Country Cottages offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Swimming Pool
Swallows Nest Country Cottages is 100 yards from the centre of Stormsrivier.
Guests staying at Swallows Nest Country Cottages can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.1).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Yes, Swallows Nest Country Cottages is popular with guests booking family stays.
Check-in at Swallows Nest Country Cottages is from 14:00, and check-out is until 10:00.
The prices at Swallows Nest Country Cottages may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. Find out the details about the pool and other facilities on this page.