Sweet Orange Guest House
1 Bellevue Road, Sea Point, 8005 Cape Town, South Africa – Great location - show map
Sweet Orange is a beautiful classic Victorian home that was built in the early 1900s. The wooden floors, ceilings, windows and doors have all been lovingly restored, emanating style and uniqueness at its best. Each of the six rooms have been individually designed and furnished with flat screen TV’s, hairdryers, mini-safes and other essentials for a relaxing stay. Our tranquil garden complete with a small pool is the perfect place for a further relaxing African sun-soaked experience.
Sweet Orange Guest House takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Signal Hill 0.7 miles
- MyCiTi Station Queens Beach 0.8 miles
- Green Point Urban Park 0.9 miles
- Queens Beach 1 miles
- Green Point Common 1.1 miles
- MyCiTi Station Cape Town Stadium 1.3 miles
- Metropolitan Golf Club 1.4 miles
- Cape Town Stadium 1.4 miles
- Grand Parade Square 1.4 miles
- Lion's Head 1.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Long Street 1.6 miles
- V&A Waterfront 1.9 miles
- Table Mountain 2.6 miles
- Canal Walk 7 miles
- Kenilworth Race Course 7.8 miles
- Robben Island Museum 8 miles
- Groot Constantia 8.1 miles
- Klein Constantia Wine Estate 8.7 miles
- Steenberg Wine Estate 11 miles
- US Consulate General 11.4 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Woolworth Supermarket 0.6 miles
- La Perla Restaurant 0.6 miles
- Pick'n Pay Supermarket 0.9 miles
- Giovanni's Cafe/Bar 1.2 miles
- Green Square Market Market 1.9 miles
- La Boheme Restaurant 0.3 miles
- Posticino Restaurant 0.3 miles
- Winchester Mansion Cafe/Bar 0.5 miles
- Signal Hill Mountain 0.9 miles
- Table Mountain Mountain 1.9 miles
- Atlantic Ocean Ocean/Sea 0.3 miles
- Cape Town International Airport 12.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Sweet Orange Guest House
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Pool and Spa
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
WiFi is available in all areas and costs ZAR 29 per 24 hours.
Free! Free public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage (additional charge)
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Daily Housekeeping
- Shoeshine (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Paid WiFi
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Car Rental
- Packed Lunches
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
7:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged ZAR 199 per night in a crib.
All children under 6 years are charged ZAR 464 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged ZAR 464 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.