Cape Diamond Boutique Hotel
Corner of Longmarket and Parliament Street, 8001 Cape Town, South Africa –
4 Reasons to Choose Cape Diamond Boutique Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
This hotel is a landmark in Cape Town, it is a historic building that used to house American Swiss and still has one of their original safes that used to keep all the largest diamonds in South Africa. The hotel has an eclectic feel about it with its restaurant that opens up onto the cobbled walkway and street, it offers a glimpse of Cape Town's vibey city life. We are soon launching our brand new Rooftop Lounge with breathtaking views of Table Mountain and city!
Area Info –
- Grand Parade Shopping Centre 0.1 miles
- Slave Lodge Museum 0.1 miles
- St Georges Mall 0.1 miles
- Cape Town City Hall 0.1 miles
- Greenmarket Square 0.2 miles
- The African Portrait Art Gallery 0.2 miles
- District Six Museum 0.2 miles
- Parliament 0.2 miles
- Fugard Theatre 0.2 miles
- Atlantic Art Gallery 0.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Long Street 0.4 miles
- V&A Waterfront 1.5 miles
- Table Mountain 2.1 miles
- Canal Walk 5.5 miles
- Kenilworth Race Course 6.1 miles
- Groot Constantia 7.3 miles
- Klein Constantia Wine Estate 7.9 miles
- Robben Island Museum 9.1 miles
- US Consulate General 10.5 miles
- Chapman's Peak 12.3 miles
- Cape Town International Airport 10.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: Local, International
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Cocktail hour
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
- Sun Deck
- Lower Sink
- Raised Toilet
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Wheelchair Accessible
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- On-site Coffee Shop
- Chocolate/Cookies (additional charge)
- Fruit (additional charge)
- Bottle of Water (additional charge)
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Kid-Friendly Buffet
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant (à la carte & buffet)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs ZAR 70 per day.
- Accessible Parking
- Parking Garage
- Street Parking
- Secured Parking
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Convenience Store (on site)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Shops (on site)
- Car Rental
- Packed Lunches
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- VIP Room Facilities
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
11:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cape Diamond Boutique Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.