The Cape Milner
2 A Milner Road, 8010 Cape Town, South Africa –
5 Reasons to Choose The Cape Milner
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Area Info –
- FNB Bank ATM Lifestyle On Kloof 0.2 miles
- Christopher Moller Gallery 0.2 miles
- Labia Theatre 0.2 miles
- Grand Parade Square 0.3 miles
- Long Street 0.3 miles
- South African Museum And Planetarium 0.3 miles
- Huguenot Chambers 0.4 miles
- South African Jewish Museum 0.5 miles
- South African National Gallery 0.5 miles
- Company Gardens 0.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Table Mountain 1.6 miles
- V&A Waterfront 1.9 miles
- Canal Walk 6.3 miles
- Kenilworth Race Course 6.4 miles
- Groot Constantia 7.1 miles
- Klein Constantia Wine Estate 7.7 miles
- Robben Island Museum 9.1 miles
- Steenberg Wine Estate 10 miles
- US Consulate General 10.3 miles
- Chapman's Peak 11.9 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Woolworths Supermarket 0.6 miles
- Kloof Street House Restaurant 1.2 miles
- Asoka Cafe/Bar 1.2 miles
- Table Mountain Mountain 1.2 miles
- Atlantic Ocean Ocean/Sea 1.9 miles
- Cape Town International Airport 11.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
2 on Milner
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Cocktail hour
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Massage (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Chocolate/Cookies (additional charge)
- Fruit (additional charge)
- Bottle of Water (additional charge)
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs ZAR 50 per day.
- Secured Parking
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment and Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (free)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Car Rental
- Packed Lunches
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
The Cape Milner accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note the hotel offers wireless internet throughout - the first 200MB is free per day, thereafter charges apply.
A free shuttle service is offered within a 5 miles radius of the hotel in the CBD.