The Devon Valley Hotel
Devon Valley Road, 7604 Stellenbosch, South Africa –
Petit Classic Double Room
Superior King Room
Luxury Twin Room
Classic Double Room
Classic Twin Room
Vineyard Double Room
Vineyard Twin Room
Vineyard Triple Room
Vineyard Luxury Double Room
4 Reasons to Choose The Devon Valley Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
The original timber-framed building was built in 1947 and initially called the Cedarwood Hotel. It was renamed The Devon Valley Hotel in the early 1960s and soon became a well-known Stellenbosch landmark. In 2003, with the ownership transferring to Louis Group, the hotel has undergone a significant rejuvenation process. The Devon Valley Team believes in 5 core values: Offering authentic service, building relationships, ethical conduct, offering memorable experiences and excellence in hospitality.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- J.C. Le Roux 0.3 miles
- Beyerskloof Wine Farm 1 miles
- Nooitgedacht Estate 1.2 miles
- Devonvale Golf and Wine Estate 1.5 miles
- AmaZink Live 2.2 miles
- Simonsig Wine Estate 2.2 miles
- Dorpstraat Restaurant Teater 2.3 miles
- Breughel Theatre 2.4 miles
- Oude Libertas Amphitheatre 2.9 miles
- Stellenbosch Train Station 3.2 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Asara Wine Estate 3.2 miles
- Oom Samie se Winkel 3.4 miles
- Stellenbosch University 3.5 miles
- Jonkershoek Nature Reserve 8.2 miles
- Heidelberg Golf Club 9.8 miles
- Simonsvlei Wines 10.3 miles
- Fairview Winery & Cheese 11 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Clos Malverne Restaurant Restaurant 1.2 miles
- Le Venue Restaurant at the House of J.C. le Roux Restaurant 0.3 miles
- Cape Town International Airport 13.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
- Sun Deck
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Beach Chairs/Loungers
- Pool Towels
- Pool With View
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
- Wheelchair Accessible
Pets are not allowed.
- Hiking (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Fruit (additional charge)
- Bottle of Water (additional charge)
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible Parking
- Airport Drop-off (additional charge)
- Airport Pick-up (additional charge)
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Express Check-in/Check-out (additional charge)
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' Outdoor Play Equipment
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- Packed Lunches
- Honeymoon Suite
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years stays free of charge in an extra bed.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Pets are not allowed.
The Devon Valley Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.