The Old Trading Post
Die Vleie Road (off N2), 6560 Wilderness, South Africa –
An old home in a rural surrounding. North facing and sunny adjoining the wetlands of the national park. Relax in the garden, walking and hiking trails, cycling, birdlife & lake nearby for water sports, Our rooms are stylish but simply decorated.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Lake Bo Langvlei 1.6 miles
- Timberlake Organic village 2.1 miles
- Lakes Area National Park 4.3 miles
- Milkwood Village Shopping Centre 4.4 miles
- Lake Swartvlei 6.2 miles
- Sedgefield Market 7.4 miles
- Garden Route Dam 8 miles
- Garden Route Mall 8.5 miles
- Outeniqua Transport Museum 10.3 miles
- Fairview Business Park 10.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- George Museum 11.2 miles
- Witfontein Nature Reserve 11.9 miles
- George Golf Club 12.4 miles
- Cape Palette Art & Picture Framing 12.8 miles
- Outeniqua Pass 14.3 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Salinas Restaurant 4.3 miles
- Kwikspar Supermarket 5 miles
- Indian Ocean Ocean/Sea 1.2 miles
- Duiwerivier River 0.2 miles
- Island Lake Lake 0.3 miles
- George Airport 15.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 Reasons to Choose The Old Trading Post
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Fireplace
- Picnic Area
- Outdoor Furniture
- Sun Deck
- BBQ Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
Free! Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
- Canoeing (additional charge)
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Breakfast Options
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Shuttle Service
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Baggage Storage
- Air Conditioning
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 8:00 PM
6:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
One child from 2 to 12 years is charged 50 % of the room stay per night and person in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
The Old Trading Post accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.